Care Management AssociatePrimary Location: Cary, NC
Additional Locations: NC-Cary Apply
- Effectively meets daily metrics with speed, accuracy, and a positive attitude with a focus on number of outbound dials and effectiveness in enrolling members.
- Accurately and consistently documents each call in the member’s electronic record, thoroughly completing required actions with a high level of detail to ensure we meet our compliance requirements
- Protects the confidentiality of member information and adheres to company policies regarding privacy/ HIPAA
- Effectively supports members during enrollment calls, appropriately managing difficult or emotional member situations, responding promptly to member needs, and demonstrating empathy and a sense of urgency when appropriate
- Conducts triage, connecting members with appropriate care team personnel including care managers and customer service
- Ability to be agile, managing multiple priorities and adapting to change with enthusiasm
- Determined to build strong relationships with peers
- Demonstrates an outgoing , enthusiastic, and caring presence over the telephone
- Experience with computers including knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel - data entry and documentation within member records is preferred
- 2 years of experience preferably in customer service, telemarketing and/or sales,
- Call center experience preferred
- Familiarity with basic medical terminology and/or experience working in the medical field
- Strong organizational skills, including effective verbal and written communications skills
- The minimum level of education required for candidates in this position is a High School Diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent experience
- Aetna is about more than just doing a job. This is our opportunity to re-shape healthcare for America and across the globe. We are developing solutions to improve the quality and affordability of healthcare. What we do will benefit generations to come.
We care about each other, our customers and our communities. We are inspired to make a difference, and we are committed to integrity and excellence.
Together we will empower people to live healthier lives.
Aetna is an equal opportunity & affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of personal characteristics or status. We take affirmative action to recruit, select and develop women, people of color, veterans and individuals with disabilities.
We are a company built on excellence. We have a culture that values growth, achievement and diversity and a workplace where your voice can be heard.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.