Business Analytics SpecialistPrimary Location: Burr Ridge, IL
Additional Locations: IL-Burr Ridge Apply
67657Fundamental Components: * Performance and compliance oversight for key vendors and internal programs
* Drive resources and vendors to meet business goals, timelines and mandatory deliverables
* Collaborate with matrix partners, subject matter experts and business area to develop and maintain project plans, reconcile billing, and ensure timely completion of deliverables.
* Support pharmacy Stars team in other miscellaneous capacities Background Experience: * 5+ years experience with one or more of the following methodologies: Management consulting, project consulting, business process consulting and/or strategic business planning
* Experience with moderate scale initiatives with moderate to high degree of complexity
* Operational experience in a relevant discipline
* Demonstrated superior business process, project management and organizational redesign experience
* Demonstrated experience successfully implementing change in complex organizations
* Demonstrated leadership with relevant initiatives: Business process, enterprise business project management/consulting and/or strategic planning
* Demonstrated relationship management skills at the senior level; capacity to quickly build and maintain credible relationships at varying levels of the organization simultaneously
Additional Job Information: Candidates should have a strong skill set in project management and have a high level of organizational skills. Additional necessary skills include attention to detail and the ability to manage several projects and vendors (including data flows, finances, deliverables, reporting, etc) simultaneously is mandatory for this position. Required Skills: General Business - Applying Reasoned Judgment, General Business - Ensuring Project Discipline, Leadership - Creating Accountability Desired Skills: General Business - Communicating for Impact, General Business - Maximizing Work Practices Functional Skills: Management - Management - Operations, Management - Management - Vendor (non IT), Project Management - Cross-functional project management Technology Experience: Desktop Tool - Microsoft Project, Desktop Tool - TE Microsoft Excel Potential Telework Position: Yes Percent of Travel Required: 0 - 10% EEO Statement: Aetna is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer Benefit Eligibility: Benefit eligibility may vary by position. Candidate Privacy Information: Aetna takes our candidate's data privacy seriously. At no time will any Aetna recruiter or employee request any financial or personal information (Social Security Number, Credit card information for direct deposit, etc.) from you via e-mail. Any requests for information will be discussed prior and will be conducted through a secure website provided by the recruiter. Should you be asked for such information, please notify us immediately.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.