Technical Platform Product ManagerPrimary Location: Burlington, MA
Additional Locations: MA-Burlington Apply
Leveraging your expertise in Big Data, IoT, Native Cloud Engineering, Machine Learning & Deep Learning, you will join the product team that will deliver the platform that will disrupt the healthcare industry and improve the lives of hundreds of millions of people. Aetna Digital is a highly energetic, highly collaborative team that operates as a startup within the Aetna Enterprise. We want you to bring forward your talent and expertise to drive the change the is desperately needed within the healthcare industry.
Come Join Aetna Digital!
69951Fundamental Components: The Technical Product Manager is a new and important role within the Aetna Digital organization. The mission of this role is to transform health and wellness with digital products that compel consumer engagement and a create a best-in-class experience. This senior position is responsible for the product strategy, roadmap, and execution in the following areas:
1) Cloud Platform - new platform that will support accelerated development and delivery of new clinical and well-being services; leveraging modern native-cloud architectures, analytics, and IoT; supporting elastic demand, high security, and 24x7x365 resilience
2) Services Development work closely with Clinical teams that develop offerings on the Platform, understand their requirements, and drive product plans and priorities which enable these teams to:
a) provide personalized recommendations to employees, members, and consumers so they can achieve their health ambitions, and improve their health and well-being.
b) which leverage the services of Aetna partners, wearable devices, content providers and the broader health care ecosystem.
3) which deliver innovative capabilities utilizing Aetna's compelling intellectual property and strategic partnerships with renowned research institutions.
- Guide product strategy from internal pilots to external launch
- Deliver a world-class, integrated digital consumer experience
- Evaluate and select key Cloud platform technologies
- Articulate key uses cases and requirements
- Collaborate closely with architecture and UX teams
- Define feature priorities and align the efforts of agile product teams
- Proven experience building consumer facing products at scale
- Digital healthcare experience highly desired
- Passion for health and wellness and the Aetna Digital mission is a must
- 8+ years of senior management experience or equivalent, particularly in product management and product development
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to deliver convincing business case recommendations to senior management
- Demonstrated collaborative style, with ability to lead and influence diverse teams
- Start-up mentality and desire to innovate at a fast pace
- Strong critical thinker who makes balanced, insightful decisions
- Ability to recruit top talent and motivate the team
- Seen as credible source of technology leadership
- Ability to thrive in a fully SAFE-Agile development environment
- Maintain strong relationships across key stakeholders and constituents
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
Leadership/Driving a Culture of Compliance/FOUNDATION
Leadership/Fostering a Global Perspective/FOUNDATION Additional Job Information: Dollar-for-dollar match up-to 5% of your 401(k) contributions!
Health care (HSA/FSA), dental, vision benefits, PTO
Gym / Showers
A top of the line MacBook Pro
Free Parking (Burlington, MA office)
Aetna-sponsored refreshments, Friday lunches, etc.
Reimbursement also available for additional Certification, Training & Conferences Potential Telework Position: No Percent of Travel Required: 0 - 10% EEO Statement: Aetna is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer Benefit Eligibility: Benefit eligibility may vary by position. Candidate Privacy Information: Aetna takes our candidate's data privacy seriously. At no time will any Aetna recruiter or employee request any financial or personal information (Social Security Number, Credit card information for direct deposit, etc.) from you via e-mail. Any requests for information will be discussed prior and will be conducted through a secure website provided by the recruiter. Should you be asked for such information, please notify us immediately.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, a CVS Health Company, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna, a CVS Health Company.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna, a CVS Health Company.