Sr. Software Engineer in Test~ Data Quality Developer- 56169BRPrimary Location: Burlington, Massachusetts
Additional Locations: MA-Burlington Apply
Come Join Aetna Digital!
Aetna is looking for a Sr. Software Engineer in Test~ Data Quality Developer. As a member of the Digital Transformation Data Engineering team, you will responsible for the Quality related activities working directly with product, development and stakeholders to ensure we develop and release the highest quality software product, while ensuring that our quality engineering practices are applied throughout the Agile development lifecycle. You will collaborate with cross functional and cross organization teams on quality initiatives and techniques that promote the best software testing practices and automation tools.
- 5+ years of experience in a Software Quality position
- 3+ Automation Test Development
- Drive the data quality engineering activities throughout every phase of the SDLC requirements, design, development and testing.
- Work closely with SMES and scrum teams to understand the business requirements; review business and technical specifications; design and provide data testing strategies, cases, and validation coverage.
- Implementation and execution of automation tests that ensures quality of large scale data structures and pipelines.
- Execute test coverage of ingestion of new and recurring data sets.
- Validate system changes and ensure availability, accuracy, security, and optimal performance.
- Ensure high code quality, through automated testing and other engineering best practices.
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work in an Agile Scrum Team environment
- Collaborate with engineering on a multi-platform test automation framework by working with best of breed technologies, practices and tools
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration / Continuous Build framework
Technologies and Experience background desired:
- Strong Automation Test Frameworks Knowledge and Development
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Strong in one or more of the following languages: Python, SQL, Java.
- Strong working knowledge of relational databases and query authoring (SQL).
- Experience with Rally, Test Rail, Jenkins, Git
- Experience with Agile SAFe Software Development processes
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
ADDITIONAL JOB INFORMATION
- Dollar-for-dollar match up-to 6% of your 401(k) contributions!
- Health care (HSA/FSA), dental, vision benefits, PTO
- Gym / Showers
- A top of the line MacBook Pro
- Sit/stand desk
- Free Parking (Burlington, MA office)
- Aetna-sponsored refreshments, Friday lunches, etc.
- $200/yr towards wellness - gym membership, fitbit, treadmill
- Up-to 5K a year toward tuition reimbursement
- Reimbursement also available for additional Certification, Training & Conferences
Aetna is about more than just doing a job. This is our opportunity to re-shape healthcare for America and across the globe. We are developing solutions to improve the quality and affordability of healthcare. What we do will benefit generations to come.
We care about each other, our customers and our communities. We are inspired to make a difference, and we are committed to integrity and excellence.
Together we will empower people to live healthier lives.
Aetna is an equal opportunity & affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of personal characteristics or status. We take affirmative action to recruit, select and develop women, people of color, veterans and individuals with disabilities.
We are a company built on excellence. We have a culture that values growth, achievement and diversity and a workplace where your voice can be heard.
Benefit eligibility may vary by position. Click here to review the benefits associated with this position.
Aetna takes our candidates's data privacy seriously. At no time will any Aetna recruiter or employee request any financial or personal information (Social Security Number, Credit card information for direct deposit, etc.) from you via e-mail. Any requests for information will be discussed prior and will be conducted through a secure website provided by the recruiter. Should you be asked for such information, please notify us immediately.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.