Sr/ Principal Android Developer- Health Cloud ~65805BRPrimary Location: Burlington, MA
Additional Locations: MA-Burlington Apply
Leveraging your expertise in Big Data, IoT, Native Cloud, Application Development, Machine Learning and Deep Learning, you will join a product team that is building disruptive cloud platform that will transform the healthcare industry and improve the lives of hundreds of millions of people. Aetna Digital is a highly energetic, highly collaborative team that operates as a startup within the Aetna Enterprise. We want you to bring your talent and expertise to drive the change the is desperately needed within the healthcare industry.
Come Join Aetna Digital!
65805Fundamental Components: Aetna Digital is looking for a to join our team!
- 7+ years of modern software development frameworks that deliver world-class digital experiences for the consumer or enterprise spaces
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications to the Android market
- As a mobile developer, you'll collaborate on the development of complex systems; including requirements analysis, estimation, design and development, implementation and testing
- Strong desire to build in test from the start and TDD development experience a plus
- A desire to create awesome user experiences within the mobile space
- Direct product features and key technology choices
- Passion for technology and a high technical aptitude
- Enjoys the challenges associated with creating software for large audiences (millions)
- Promote proper implementation of Agile processes, techniques and principles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 7-10 + Years of experience
- 2+ years Native Android development
- Proficient with Java
- Kotlin experience
- Experience with multi-threading programming
- Familiarity with using Restful APIs
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
- Experience/knowledge with CI/CD
- Experience with Agile/ SAFe Software Development Principles
- Ability to take responsibility for the implementation, quality, and operation of large features, such as an epic-level story or multi-sprint feature.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience. Additional Job Information:
- Dollar-for-dollar match up-to 5% of your 401(k) contributions!
- Health care (HSA/FSA), dental, vision benefits, PTO
- Gym / Showers
- A top of the line MacBook Pro
- Sit/stand desk
- Free Parking (Burlington, MA office)
- Aetna-sponsored refreshments, Friday lunches, etc.
- Tuition reimbursement
- Reimbursement also available for additional Certification, Training & Conferences
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.