Software Developer~62842BRPrimary Location: Burlington, MA
Additional Locations: MA-Burlington, NY-New York Apply
Leveraging your expertise in Big Data, IoT, Native Cloud, Application Development, Machine Learning and Deep Learning, you will join a product team that is building disruptive cloud platform that will transform the healthcare industry and improve the lives of hundreds of millions of people. Aetna Digital is a highly energetic, highly collaborative team that operates as a startup within the Aetna Enterprise. We want you to bring your talent and expertise to drive the change the is desperately needed within the healthcare industry.
Come Join Aetna Digital!
62842Fundamental Components: Aetna Digital is looking for a to join our team in Burlington, MA. We are looking for :
- Experience in Java engineering, frameworks, unit testing frameworks
- Work with product managers and the scrum team to effectively translate the business requirements and Java components that require engineering
- Demonstrates ability to remove problems and overcome roadblocks during the project. The candidate should also have good verbal and written communication skills
- Works with cross-function team, using agile practices, writes, debugs and delivers code
- Produces solid, thoroughly tested features
- Analyzes current information technology environments to identify and assess critical capabilities and recommend solutions.
- Experiments with available tools and advises on new tools in order to determine optimal solution given the requirements dictated by the model/use case.
- 2-5 years of Java/J2EE software development experience
- 1+ years of experience building native cloud solutions
- Experience with APIs, microservices
- Experience with CI/CD systems such as Jenkins
- Experience with XML/JSON and developing REST Services
- Expert experience leveraging container based technologies
- Multiple years of experience delivery solutions through an Agile delivery methodology
- Experience with bash shell scripts, UNIX utilities & UNIX Commands
- Ability to understand complex systems and solve challenging analytical problems
- Ability to leverage multiple tools and programming languages to analyze and manipulate data sets from disparate data sources.
- Collaboration and communication skills within and across teams.
- Problem solving skills and critical thinking ability.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.