Aetna IT is committed to keeping our members at the heart of everything we do. Our top-talent workforce delivers leading-edge technology, drives innovation, turns vision into action and challenges the art of the possible. We provide best-in-class services to our members by delivering groundbreaking healthcare tools, enabling consumer-friendly interactions and protecting data security. Your mission will be to deliver innovating technology solutions including: Hybrid cloud infrastructure, artificial intelligence/machine learning capabilities and infrastructure as code.
Aetna, a CVS Health Company, is a company with a world-class IT team and we will be counting on you to carry on our success as the preferred provider of infrastructure services for our business partners.
What makes a successful Information Technologist?
Here are the traits we are looking for:
- Digitally Savvy
- Good Listener
- Results Driven
- Team Player
- Technologically savvy
- Relationship expertise
- Business Savvy
Senior Software Engineer in Test (Automation Frameworks)Primary Location: Burlington, Massachusetts
Additional Locations: MA-Burlington Apply
Leveraging your expertise in Big Data, IoT, Native Cloud, Application Development, Machine Learning and Deep Learning, you will join a product team that is building disruptive cloud platform that will transform the healthcare industry and improve the lives of hundreds of millions of people. Aetna Digital is a highly energetic, highly collaborative team that operates as a startup within the Aetna Enterprise. We want you to bring your talent and expertise to drive the change the is desperately needed within the healthcare industry.
Come Join Aetna Digital!
63021Fundamental Components: Aetna’s mandate is to transform health and wellness via products that enable consumer engagement and best-in-class experience. This team is responsible for Aetna’s digital transformation and all digital products; as well as the development and execution of the digital roadmap. A key part of the responsibility is to build an integrated platform that enables the delivery of products to drive engagement and revolutionize health and wellness. We want you to be a part of the team that is building our next generation platform!
Leveraging your expertise in Big Data, IoT, Native Cloud, Application Development, Machine Learning and Deep Learning, you will join a team that is building disruptive cloud platform which will transform the healthcare industry and improve the lives of hundreds of millions of people. Aetna Digital is a highly energetic, highly collaborative team that operates as a startup within the Aetna Enterprise. We invite you to come share your talent, expertise and passion to influence the change that’s desperately needed within the healthcare industry!
Aetna Digital is looking for a Senior Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) to join our team in Burlington, MA. In this role, you will be a member of the Health Cloud Test Automation Frameworks team which is responsible for building, expanding and maintaining automation frameworks to be leveraged by our engineering teams.
As a Senior SDET you will be responsible for:
- Testing and supporting the tooling necessary to automate testing and deployment of code
- Working with developers to optimize workflows and improve the cadence and quality of releases
- Driving efficiency in quality processes and procedures
- Collaborating with Software Engineers, Product Owners, and other stakeholders to ensure consistent and seamless integration of Quality standards into the SDLC
- Coaching fellow team members to develop automation code with standard coding practices and reusable libraries
- Build and contribute to the maintenance of existing test automation frameworks
- Creating and maintaining coding standards documentation
- Effective prioritization and communication along with a consistent track record of meeting commitments
- Working in a fast-paced and collaborative team
- 8+ years of experience in the domain of quality engineering
- Experience deploying, monitoring and troubleshooting software in test and production environments
- Experience using CI/CD systems such as Jenkins
- Experience using mobile and web testing tools like Perfecto, Appium, Espresso (Android) and XCUITest (iOS)
- Understanding of NoSQL databases such as MongoDB
- Experience with Java and Kotlin programming languages
- Experience testing APIs using RestAssured, TestNG or similar
- Experience with writing automated tests using Selenium WebDriver on Java
- Experience with big data technologies such as Yarn, Pig, Hive, Kafka, HBase, Spark, Knox, Ranger, Ambari, Zookeeper
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience writing test automation frameworks and methods
- Experience with virtualization and containers (Docker or similar)
- Ability to troubleshoot complex systems
- Understanding of Agile frameworks such as Scrum, Kanban and SAFe
Health care (HSA/FSA), dental, vision benefits, PTO
Gym / Showers
A top of the line MacBook Pro
Free Parking (Burlington, MA office)
Aetna-sponsored refreshments, Friday lunches, etc.
$200/yr towards wellness - gym membership, fitbit, treadmill
Up-to 5K a year toward tuition reimbursement
Reimbursement also available for additional Certification, Training & Conferences Percent of Travel Required: 0 - 10% EEO Statement: Aetna is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer Benefit Eligibility: Benefit eligibility may vary by position. Click here to review the benefits associated with this position. Candidate Privacy Information: Aetna takes our candidate's data privacy seriously. At no time will any Aetna recruiter or employee request any financial or personal information (Social Security Number, Credit card information for direct deposit, etc.) from you via e-mail. Any requests for information will be discussed prior and will be conducted through a secure website provided by the recruiter. Should you be asked for such information, please notify us immediately.
Health Insurers, IBM Partner on Blockchain Project
A group of health insurers is partnering with IBM Corp. to use blockchain technology to improve how industry stakeholders exchange health information and ultimately create a better patient experience.
Click for more
Fortune Names CVS Health the No. 35 Most Admired Company
WOONSOCKET, R.I., Jan. 19, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- CVS Health (NYSE: CVS), the nation's largest pharmacy innovation company, today was recognized by FORTUNE magazine as one of the World's Most Admired Companies. CVS Health was honored as No. 39 on the corporate rankings, up six spots from the previous year and marking the fourth consecutive year on the Global Top 50 list.
Click for more
Modern Healthcare names Karen Lynch Top 25 Women Leaders
Aetna’s Workplace Diversity
Aetna, a CVS Health Company
Larry Merlo at Forbes Health Care Summit Discusses combination of CVS and Aetna and Placing Consumers at the Center of Their Care.
Larry Merlo – A New Day in Health Care press release
Sign up for Job Alerts
Explore This Area
Check out where you could be working if you apply.View Map
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.