Senior Sales ExecutivePrimary Location: Burlington, Massachusetts
Additional Locations: MA-Burlington Apply
|- Updates external constituents on Aetna capabilities to create business opportunities and/or enhance the perception and understanding of Aetna capabilities.|
- Delivers organized, polished presentations of solutions, with benefits tied to the constituent’s business needs.
- Shares relevant industry and competitive data within and across business units and segments to support the development of new product initiatives.
- Maximizes sales by articulating how Aetna’s capabilities can contribute to constituents’ long-term strategies.
- Develops and executes a comprehensive strategic plan which results in increased sales and maximized profitability by maintaining and expanding penetration of existing products and cross-selling other Aetna products
- Cultivates strong, productive and influential relationships with brokers/consultants, customers, and peers focusing on the larger or more complex accounts/prospects.
- Implements strategies necessary to attain sales objectives in assigned areas.
- Identifies and capitalizes on emerging trends in the marketplace by participating in community and industry events as an Aetna representative.
- Identifies various ways to partner with the client by drawing from entire spectrum of product line. Gains understanding of client’s multifaceted needs and recommends appropriate benefits of Aetna’s full product array
- 10+ years small group health insurance management experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Strong decision-making, analytical and organizational skills.
- Ability to develop and execute strategic and tactical business plans. Functional Skills: Sales & Service - Complex negotiations Technology Experience: Desktop Tool - Microsoft PowerPoint, Desktop Tool - Microsoft Word, Desktop Tool - TE Microsoft Excel Potential Telework Position: Yes Percent of Travel Required: 25 - 50% EEO Statement: Aetna is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer Benefit Eligibility: Benefit eligibility may vary by position. Click here to review the benefits associated with this position. Candidate Privacy Information: Aetna takes our candidate's data privacy seriously. At no time will any Aetna recruiter or employee request any financial or personal information (Social Security Number, Credit card information for direct deposit, etc.) from you via e-mail. Any requests for information will be discussed prior and will be conducted through a secure website provided by the recruiter. Should you be asked for such information, please notify us immediately.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.