Senior Architect~ 66210BRPrimary Location: Burlington, MA
Additional Locations: MA-Burlington Apply
Leveraging your expertise in Big Data, IoT, Native Cloud, Application Development, Machine Learning and Deep Learning, you will join a product team that is building disruptive cloud platform that will transform the healthcare industry and improve the lives of hundreds of millions of people. Aetna Digital is a highly energetic, highly collaborative team that operates as a startup within the Aetna Enterprise. We want you to bring your talent and expertise to drive the change the is desperately needed within the healthcare industry.
Come Join Aetna Digital!
66210Fundamental Components: Aetna Digital is looking for a Senior Architect who will interface with several disciplines within various business units within Aetna including UI, PM, Partners, Engineering, etc. towards the creation of a unified customer facing experience.
This role would require EXCELLENT coalition building skills, solid technical knowledge up and down the stack, great communication skills, and the ability to design restful application APIs.
Is this you?
- Strong ability to work with stakeholders, including business, product, and UX team members to influence the application data-flow design and extensible product platform architecture.
- Experienced with various types of software architectures including Microservice architecture
- Loves working with best of breed technologies (Cloud, high through put event processing, data analytics, etc.)
- Takes a disciplined approach to software development and problem solving
- Passionate about technology with a high technical aptitude
- Works in an Agile SDLC
- Participates in high-level estimation
- 10+years of recent and related experience
- Experience with design and development of complex systems; including requirements analysis, estimation, implementation and testing
- Modern technologies experience including: Node.js, Python, Java, AngularJS, messaging (i.e. AWS, SNS/SQS, Rabbit MQ), and other cloud services.
- Experience designing RESTful APIs that map the user experience into back-end functionality
- Experience/knowledge with CI/CD
- Experience with SAFe Software Development Principles a plus
- A proven track record of working as part of a team on large architectural projects
- Excellent verbal and written communications
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience. Additional Job Information:
- Dollar-for-dollar match up-to 5% of your 401(k) contributions!
- Health care (HSA/FSA), dental, vision benefits, PTO
- Gym / Showers
- A top of the line MacBook Pro
- Sit/stand desk
- Free Parking (Burlington, MA office)
- Aetna-sponsored refreshments, Friday lunches, etc.
- Tuition reimbursement
- Reimbursement also available for additional Certification, Training & Conferences
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.