Aetna IT is committed to keeping our members at the heart of everything we do. Our top-talent workforce delivers leading-edge technology, drives innovation, turns vision into action and challenges the art of the possible. We provide best-in-class services to our members by delivering groundbreaking healthcare tools, enabling consumer-friendly interactions and protecting data security. Your mission will be to deliver innovating technology solutions including: Hybrid cloud infrastructure, artificial intelligence/machine learning capabilities and infrastructure as code.
Aetna, a CVS Health Company, is a company with a world-class IT team and we will be counting on you to carry on our success as the preferred provider of infrastructure services for our business partners.
What makes a successful Information Technologist?
Here are the traits we are looking for:
- Digitally Savvy
- Good Listener
- Results Driven
- Team Player
- Technologically savvy
- Relationship expertise
- Business Savvy
Principal Software Engineer in Test (Aetna Health)~61860BRPrimary Location: Burlington, Massachusetts
Additional Locations: MA-Burlington Apply
Come Join Aetna Digital!
61860Fundamental Components: Aetna is looking for a to execute their quality strategy. As a member of the Digital Transformation Engineering team, you will responsible for the Quality related activities working directly with PM, UX, Development and project stakeholders to ensure we develop and release the highest quality software product, while ensuring that our quality engineering practices are applied throughout the Agile development lifecycle. You will collaborate with cross functional and cross organization teams on quality initiatives and techniques that promote the best software testing practices and automation tools.
- 8+ years of experience in a Software Quality position
- Solid experience on the implementation and execution of automation testing and coverage that ensures the delivery of a high quality user experience for web, mobile, iOS, Android platforms
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work in an Agile Scrum Team environment
- Contribute to the quality engineering activities throughout every phase of the SDLC requirements, design, development and testing
- Provide technical guidance to support project quality activities
- Promote proper implementation of Agile SAFe techniques and Principals for sprint planning and estimation
- Ensure the test coverage and execution of Unit, Integration, Acceptance, System, Regression and UAT are met
- Experience with security concepts and best practices to protect PII
- Understanding of Networking fundamentals
- Evaluate and record the test results and log issues in a test management tool
- Monitor project progress and ensure timely deliveries
- Review final deliverables to ensure they meet expected quality standards
- Evaluate the efficiency of existing QA processes and recommend improvements
- Collaborate with engineering on a multi-platform test automation framework by working with best of breed technologies, practices and tools
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration / Continuous Build framework
- 10+ years software project life cycle experience with concentration in quality assurance.
- 10+ years experience in technology support or application program development.
- Strong Test Cases Preparation and Automation Test Frameworks
- Strong test processes, strategies and approaches
- Very Strong troubleshooting
- Good understanding of TDD execution and Approach
- Automation Test framework tools, scripting experience using TestNg, Cucumber, Selenium, Java,Node.js, Python, Ruby, AngularJS, messaging: (i.e. AWS SNS/SQS, Rabbit MQ), XML, API, JSON, Mobile.
- XCUItest is a plus.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience. Additional Job Information:
- Dollar-for-dollar match up-to 6% of your 401(k) contributions!
- Health care (HSA/FSA), dental, vision benefits, PTO
- Gym / Showers
- A top of the line MacBook Pro
- Sit/stand desk
- Free Parking (Burlington, MA office)
- Aetna-sponsored refreshments, Friday lunches, etc.
- $200/yr towards wellness - gym membership, fitbit, treadmill
- Up-to 5K a year toward tuition reimbursement
- Reimbursement also available for additional Certification, Training & Conferences
Health Insurers, IBM Partner on Blockchain Project
A group of health insurers is partnering with IBM Corp. to use blockchain technology to improve how industry stakeholders exchange health information and ultimately create a better patient experience.
Click for more
Fortune Names CVS Health the No. 35 Most Admired Company
WOONSOCKET, R.I., Jan. 19, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- CVS Health (NYSE: CVS), the nation's largest pharmacy innovation company, today was recognized by FORTUNE magazine as one of the World's Most Admired Companies. CVS Health was honored as No. 39 on the corporate rankings, up six spots from the previous year and marking the fourth consecutive year on the Global Top 50 list.
Click for more
Modern Healthcare names Karen Lynch Top 25 Women Leaders
Aetna’s Workplace Diversity
Aetna, a CVS Health Company
Larry Merlo at Forbes Health Care Summit Discusses combination of CVS and Aetna and Placing Consumers at the Center of Their Care.
Larry Merlo – A New Day in Health Care press release
Sign up for Job Alerts
Explore This Area
Check out where you could be working if you apply.View Map
- Customer Service Representative Jacksonville, Florida
- Senior Software Architect- Content Customization~62463BR Burlington, Massachusetts
- Customer Service Representative Columbia, South Carolina
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.