Principal SDET - Mobile Test AutomationPrimary Location: Burlington, MA
Additional Locations: MA-Burlington Apply
If you are looking to do meaningful work in a highly collaborative, friendly, and passionate team working with the most up-to-date technologies where you can learn and grow this would be a great role for you!
Aetna Digital is a highly energetic, highly collaborative team that operates as a startup within the Aetna Enterprise. We want you to bring your talent and expertise to drive the change the is desperately needed within the healthcare industry.
70890Fundamental Components: We're looking for a Principal Software Development Engineer in Test (Mobile) with a solid background writing and executing test automation to ensure the delivery of a high quality user experience on our mobile platforms. As a member of one of our scrum teams in Burlington, MA, you will responsible for working closely with Architects, Design, Product, Accessibility, and Security to ensure quality is built into the features to be delivered, on time, based on PI objectives.
As a Principal SDET you will:
• Work with developers to optimize workflows and improve the cadence and quality of releases
• Seek opportunities to improve efficiency around quality-related processes and procedures
• Collaborate with Software Engineers, Product Owners, and other stakeholders to ensure smooth integration of quality standards into the SDLC
• Test large-scale web services (RESTful APIs)
• Coach fellow team members to develop test automation code using standard coding practices and reusable libraries
• Create and maintain standard coding documentation in automation/testing frameworks
• Prioritize your work, communicate clearly and demonstrate a consistent track record of commitment and accountability for delivery
• Work in a fast-paced and collaborative team environment
• Participate in test data preparation & test plan generation
• Perform test data analysis for standalone data-driven products and micro-services
• Demonstrate an understanding of leading data technologies and best practices
• Partner with key stakeholders throughout the SDLC to understand use cases and create tests based on customer requirements and design prototypes Background Experience:
- 10-15 years of experience in the domain of quality engineering
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Java
- Experience writing test automation frameworks and methods
- Hands-on automated testing using any of the following - Selenium, Appium, XCUITest, Espresso, Java, Kotlin, TestNG
- Understanding of Test Driven Development (TDD) and Behavior Driven Development (BDD)
- Experience using CI/CD systems such as Jenkins
- Experience building highly automated test environments using virtual and cloud resources is strongly desired
- Experience with interacting and working closely with Product Owners, DevOps, and Software Engineering teams
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams and management to collect requirements, identify tasks, provide estimates and meet commitments Experience with security concepts and best practices to protect PII
- Experience with virtualization and containers (Docker or similar)
- Ability to troubleshoot complex systems
- Understanding of Agile frameworks such as Scrum, Kanban and SAFe
Health care (HSA/FSA), dental, vision benefits, PTO
Gym / Showers
A top of the line MacBook Pro
Free Parking (Burlington, MA office)
Aetna-sponsored refreshments, Friday lunches, etc.
Reimbursement also available for additional Certification, Training & Conferences Clinical Licensure: N/A Potential Telework Position: No Percent of Travel Required: 0 - 10% EEO Statement: Aetna is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer Benefit Eligibility: Benefit eligibility may vary by position. Candidate Privacy Information: Aetna takes our candidate's data privacy seriously. At no time will any Aetna recruiter or employee request any financial or personal information (Social Security Number, Credit card information for direct deposit, etc.) from you via e-mail. Any requests for information will be discussed prior and will be conducted through a secure website provided by the recruiter. Should you be asked for such information, please notify us immediately.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, a CVS Health Company, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna, a CVS Health Company.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna, a CVS Health Company.