Principal Full Stack Developer ( React/ Angular/ Node/ Java)~67841BRPrimary Location: Burlington, MA
Additional Locations: MA-Burlington Apply
Leveraging your expertise in Big Data, IoT, Native Cloud, Application Development, Machine Learning and Deep Learning, you will join a product team that is building disruptive cloud platform that will transform the healthcare industry and improve the lives of hundreds of millions of people. Aetna Digital is a highly energetic, highly collaborative team that operates as a startup within the Aetna Enterprise. We want you to bring your talent and expertise to drive the change the is desperately needed within the healthcare industry.
Come Join Aetna Digital!
67841Fundamental Components: Aetna Digital is looking for a Principal Full Stack Developer (Node.JS/ React/Angular) to join our team in Burlington, MA.
We are looking for :
Expert experience in full stack development, frameworks, unit testing frameworks
Demonstrates ability to remove problems and overcome roadblocks during the project. The candidate should also have good verbal and written communication skills
Works with cross-function team, using agile practices, writes, debugs and delivers code
Produces solid, thoroughly tested features
Analyzes current information technology environments to identify and assess critical capabilities and recommend solutions.
Experiments with available tools and advises on new tools in order to determine optimal solution given the requirements dictated by the model/use case. Background Experience:
- 10-15 + total years of software development.
- 6-8+ years of Node.JS and/ or Java software development experience
- 4+ Hands-on experience with APIs, microservices
- Experience with CI/CD systems such as Jenkins
- Experience with XML/JSON and developing REST Services
- Expert experience leveraging container based technologies
- Working knowledge of big data technologies is desired
- Multiple years of experience delivery solutions through an Agile delivery methodology
- Experience with bash shell scripts, UNIX utilities & UNIX Commands
- Ability to understand complex systems and solve challenging analytical problems
- Ability to leverage multiple tools and programming languages to analyze and manipulate data sets from disparate data sources.
- Strong collaboration and communication skills within and across teams.
- Strong problem solving skills and critical thinking ability.
Health care (HSA/FSA), dental, vision benefits, PTO
Gym / Showers
A top of the line MacBook Pro
Free Parking (Burlington, MA office)
Aetna-sponsored refreshments, Friday lunches, etc.
Reimbursement also available for additional Certification, Training & Conferences Potential Telework Position: No Percent of Travel Required: 0 - 10% EEO Statement: Aetna is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer Benefit Eligibility: Benefit eligibility may vary by position. Candidate Privacy Information: Aetna takes our candidate's data privacy seriously. At no time will any Aetna recruiter or employee request any financial or personal information (Social Security Number, Credit card information for direct deposit, etc.) from you via e-mail. Any requests for information will be discussed prior and will be conducted through a secure website provided by the recruiter. Should you be asked for such information, please notify us immediately.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, a CVS Health Company, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna, a CVS Health Company.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna, a CVS Health Company.