Principal Front-End Developer (React/Redux)Primary Location: Burlington, MA
Additional Locations: MA-Burlington Apply
Aetna Digital is looking for Principal Front-End Developer (React/Redux) with experience working in fast-paced startup like environments. Aetna Digital is looking for talented software development professionals with deep technical backgrounds and experience building awesome user focused solutions. Experience working as part of a team is critical, with team leadership skills a plus. Aetna Digital is looking for developers who will drive forward innovation and help deliver cutting edge application solutions.
- Ability to partner effectively with cross functional and cross organization teams
- Will mentor and help guide less senior developers
- Experience in modern development frameworks for all layers of development
- Participate in high-level T-Shirt sizing and bottoms up story estimation
- Technically curious to keep present on advances in technology
- Work with best of breed technologies (Cloud, high throughput event processing, data analytics, etc)
- Pride in authorship of code
- Experience in modern front end frameworks
- Test Driven Development experience and strong desire to build in test from the start.
- Write code (Test and Product) to deliver against project timelines, quality, and requirements in various selected languages.
- Conduct Unit, System, and Integration testing, fixing found issues
- Promote proper implementation of SAFe process techniques
- Responsive Web Design
- Angular experience with the desire to move to React
- Experience using and creating RESTful APIs.
- Experience/knowledge with CI/CD
- Experience with SAFe Software Development methodologies
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Coaching and training
Health care (HSA/FSA), dental, vision benefits, PTO
Gym / Showers
A top of the line MacBook Pro
Free Parking (Burlington, MA office)
Aetna-sponsored refreshments, Friday lunches, etc.
Reimbursement also available for additional Certification, Training & Conferences Potential Telework Position: No Percent of Travel Required: 0 - 10% EEO Statement: Aetna is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer Benefit Eligibility: Benefit eligibility may vary by position. Candidate Privacy Information: Aetna takes our candidates's data privacy seriously. At no time will any Aetna recruiter or employee request any financial or personal information (Social Security Number, Credit card information for direct deposit, etc.) from you via e-mail. Any requests for information will be discussed prior and will be conducted through a secure website provided by the recruiter. Should you be asked for such information, please notify us immediately.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, a CVS Health Company, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna, a CVS Health Company.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna, a CVS Health Company.