Senior Principal Android DeveloperPrimary Location: Burlington, MA
Additional Locations: MA-Burlington Apply
Aetna Consumer Health & Products mandate is to transform health and wellness via products that enable consumer engagement and best-in-class experience. This team is responsible for Aetna's digital transformation and all digital products; as well as the development and execution of the digital roadmap. A key part of the responsibility is to build an integrated platform that enables the delivery of products to drive engagement and revolutionize health and wellness. We want you to be a part of the team that will build this next generation platform.
Leveraging your expertise in Big Data, IoT, Native Cloud Engineering, Machine Learning or Current Architectural Patterns, you will join the product team that will deliver the platform that will disrupt the healthcare industry and improve the lives of hundreds of millions of people. Aetna Digital is a highly energetic, highly collaborative team that operates as a startup within the Aetna Enterprise. We want you to bring forward your talent and expertise to drive the change the is desperately needed within the healthcare industry.
Come Join Aetna Digital!
Aetna Digital is looking for a Senior Principal Mobile Developer with experience working in fast-paced startup like environment. A talented software development professional with a technical background and experience building excellent user focused solutions and who will contribute to the innovation and delivery of cutting-edge application solutions.
If you're passionate about mobile platforms and translating code into user-friendly apps, we would like to meet you.
The ideal candidate will be able to contribute to the delivery of software projects through their technical efforts effectively with cross functional and cross organization teams.
- 10+ years of modern software development frameworks that deliver world-class digital experiences for the consumer or enterprise spaces
- Contributions of released applications on the Google Play or Apple store
- As a mobile developer, you'll collaborate on the development of complex systems; including requirements analysis, estimation, design and development, implementation and testing
- Strong desire to build in test from the start with TDD development experience a plus
- Desire to create awesome user experiences within the mobile space
- Contribute to the implementation of product features and key technology choices
- Passion for technology and a high technical aptitude
- Promote proper implementation of Agile processes, techniques and principles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Agile/ SAFe Software Development Principles
- 10+ years of Experience
- 5+ years native mobile development
- Strong Kotlin experience
- Ability to lead technical discussions and make high-level recommendation
- Understanding of core libraries, application framework, and architecture
- Experience with multi-threaded programming
- Familiarity using Restful APIs and push notifications
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
- Experience/knowledge with CI/CD
- Familiar with accessibility development practices in support of people with auditory, cognitive, neurological, physical, speech, and visual disabilities.
- Dollar-for-dollar match up-to 5% of your 401(k) contributions!
- Health care (HSA/FSA), dental, vision benefits, PTO
- Gym / Showers
- A top of the line MacBook Pro
- Sit/stand desk
- Free Parking (Burlington, MA office)
- Aetna-sponsored refreshments, Friday lunches, etc.
- Tuition reimbursement
- Reimbursement also available for additional Certification, Training & Conferences
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, a CVS Health Company, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna, a CVS Health Company.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna, a CVS Health Company.