Director, Application Development (Content Mgt)Primary Location: Burlington, MA
Additional Locations: MA-Burlington Apply
- Directs the strategy setting and planning for the execution of digital strategy, prioritization, solution design, product/project management, development, and maintenance of marketing technology stack.
- Lead the team of professional digital experts in their field and ensure current technology being researched and team developed.
- Drive product decisions and roadmap for a set of web assets.
- Interpret user research, behavioral data, and competitive analysis to identify areas for improvement and innovation opportunities.
- Define a roadmap that includes successful A/B testing of new site changes and functionality.
- Deliver on customer enablement through the stewardship of digital operations and capabilities.
- Models/coaches direct reports, and others, on effective meeting facilitation, consultative and communication skills. Manage high standards of performance, and identify professional development opportunities.
- Reduces barriers on business issues, manages and guides direct reports in the development of the strategy design.
- 10+ years of experience in a combination of marketing technology, digital, or information technology.
- Adobe and AEM expert
- Stays current on industry tools and digital technology platforms.
- B2B, B2B2C, and B2C digital site management at an enterprise level.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
|The Director of Content Management Platforms will lead and manage a team of talented developers in support of CVS Health & Aetna’s Digital Content Management initiatives.|
• Manage and mentor a group of highly skilled web developers
• Achieve overall excellence by managing to an agile development format and fostering teamwork.
• Design and implement content management technical solutions for our digital assets (web and mobile) across the enterprise
• Ensure project goals are met within scheduling and budgeting parameters.
• Provide technical leadership for development and innovative solutions that move the business.
• Provide subject matter expertise to technical and business staff in the area of content management
• Provide oversight and guidance to outsourced development efforts
|Fundamental Components/Job Description:|
|-Specifically responsible for IT phases of the system development and implementation process including analysis, design, development, testing, and ongoing application support.|
-Directs the activities of several Systems Analysis/Programming sections organized into project teams.
-Establishes and analyzes staffing requirements to meet project deliverables.
-Responsible for implementing technical solutions consistent with long-range IT plans and installation standards.
-Promotes and directs the reuse of assets across the organization.
-Maintains relationships with vendors and professional organizations. May manage the selection, evaluation, contracting, and integration of externally available application software to deliver business system solutions. Selects and builds strong functional teams through formal training, diverse assignments, coaching, mentoring, and other development techniques.
-Manages and is responsible for development of IT project cost estimates, benefits, and assessment of potential risks.
-Manages budgets, plans and expenses; may have cost center responsibilities.
-Directs and implements strategic direction and policies consistent with the strategic objectives and plans of the business units and the enterprise technology strategy.
-Determines and communicates hire, fire, compensation, and performance decisions.
-Enforces the utilization of accepted methodology & tools in a disciplined manner.
|• Proven experience managing web / mobile developers developing in a CMS, Experience with Content Management platforms.|
• 7+ years holding a manager position leading a team and managing vendors.
• Proven success working in fast-paced, large scale environments.
• A strategic thinker that understands technology and how to leverage it to achieve business results.
• Proven leader and team player, able to keep own ego in check while managing and mentoring a team of seasoned developers.
• Effective, clear communication skills. Able to inform and direct appropriately both verbally and in writing.
• Ability to thrive in creative and often changing environment.
• Experience with application and/or data integration is also a plus.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.