Design Program Manager, Tools + Infrastructure - 69274BRPrimary Location: Burlington, MA
Additional Locations: MA-Burlington Apply
69274Fundamental Components: Fundamental Components:
• Own the tool set that Product Design uses to collaborate, create content, and document work, including administration and support. Manage governance, versioning, naming conventions, and process around these tools. Tools include: Sketch, Sympli, Invision, Miro, Airtable, Figma, SharePoint
• Lead initiatives to evaluate, procure, and implement new tools for the design team, identifying a streamlined tool set for the growing organization. Align on design tools and standards that are used by other stakeholder groups such as product management and engineering.
• Inventory existing tools and provide guidelines for the team’s use of those tools for organization, documentation, versioning, and asset management.
• Improve and support team onboarding activities to welcome and bring new team members into the product design department. Iterate on and evolve new hire onboarding documentation.
• Discover, evaluate, and inform the team of new trends and tech.
• Create processes or automation that intersect workflow with tooling such as version control, continuous integration, and design system.
• Help define, document, and refine tool use for the various groups within design to enable team members to deliver their work in more efficient & consistent ways.
• Continuously seek out ways to improve process and capabilities of a multi discipline creative team. Background Experience: BACKGROUND/EXPERIENCE
- 3+ years of design experience
- Experience working within a large design team preferred.
- Familiarity with digital product design & build methodologies and processes
- Awareness of Design specific competencies, phases, assets, artifacts and deliverables.
- Familiarity with various Design-related tools and services (experience with tools preferred).
- Experience with various research and evaluation methodologies.
- Strong organization and strategic skills.
- Ability to coordinate and build relationships between various departments and disciplines
- A strong understanding of the value of the "right" amount of process.
- Strong attention to detail, strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively. Strong project and task management skills
- Bachelor's degree in design or related field preferred.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, a CVS Health Company, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna, a CVS Health Company.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna, a CVS Health Company.