Associate Strategic Product Manager - Healthcare Solutions - 70904BRPrimary Location: Burlington, MA
Additional Locations: MA-Burlington Apply
Leveraging your expertise in Big Data, IoT, Native Cloud, Application Development, Machine Learning and Deep Learning, you will join a product team that is building disruptive cloud platform that will transform the healthcare industry and improve the lives of hundreds of millions of people. Aetna Digital is a highly energetic, highly collaborative team that operates as a startup within the Aetna Enterprise. We want you to bring your talent and expertise to drive the change the is desperately needed within the healthcare industry.
Come Join Aetna Digital!
70904Fundamental Components: As an in Aetna Digital, you will work in a fast-paced environment with the responsibility to manage key components of an advanced digital services platform. You will be expected collaborate very closely with other Product Managers and Product Owners in a fully scaled agile environment. Grow your skillset and knowledge base by working alongside talented and passionate teammates from diverse backgrounds.
- Work closely with engineering, documentation, and product management to establish overall product vision, decompose high-level requirements into user stories and tasks, manage and prioritize the product backlog, participate in scrums and meta-scrums, and validate delivered solution designs.
- Obtains and summarizes effort estimates of decomposed requirements on an on-going basis
- Work with product management to create and maintain solution roadmap
- Prioritizes the iteration and defect backlog grooming
- Perform industry research as necessary to support feature development.
- Provide product subject matter expertise and leadership.
- Ensure internal product stakeholders needs / expectations are met and promote transparency by helping communicate through SAFe/SCRUM practices
- Collaborate with external vendors as needed on requirements definition and feature development.
- Provide support in the development of new data models and data visualization.
- Excellent conceptual, analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Demonstrated ability to effectively work on teams within a highly collaborative environment.
- Demonstrated experience driving agile product development.
- Demonstrated facilitation skills and the ability to maintain working relationships with all levels of the organization.
- Second level Scrum Master certification (CSP, PSM II) preferred.
- Start-up mentality and desire to innovate at a fast pace
- Strong critical thinker who makes balanced, insightful decisions
- Ability to thrive in a fully SAFe-Agile development environment
- Certified Product Owner desired
- Maintain strong relationships across key stakeholders and constituents
- Engaging and concise speaking and presentation skills
- Strong communication skills and ability to help direct product development
- Experience in healthcare preferred
- Experience working with UX teams
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience. Additional Job Information:
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, a CVS Health Company, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna, a CVS Health Company.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna, a CVS Health Company.