Clinical Learning LeaderPrimary Location: Bradenton, FL
Additional Locations: CT-Hartford, DE-Wimington, FL-Bradenton, MA-Boston, MD-Baltimore, NY-New York, PA-Philadelphia, RI-Providence, VA-Charlottesville Apply
65207Fundamental Components: The Senior Learning Consultant will be responsible to develop an effective Clinical Education Program that addresses the needs of individual clinicians and the populations they serve. The design concept is similar to online college curriculums with learning paths leading to certification and participation in clinical practice groups Background Experience:
- 4-7 years clinical training experience in a corporate training or related function.
- 2-4 years project management experience with a proven record of accomplishment meeting project dates.
- Knowledge and application of performance-based instructional design methodologies, adult learning principles and educational media.
- Proven track record in performance consulting and influencing learning strategies in a matrix business environment.
- Proven coaching/mentoring experience with proven ability acting as a project lead and directing a team.
- Experience with technical skills to develop and deliver virtual content through eLearning platforms.
Education and Certification Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a clinical field such as nursing or pharmacy.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in clinical education.
- Master’s degree preferred.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.