Senior Human Resources PartnerPrimary Location: Boston, Massachusetts
Additional Locations: CT-Hartford, MA-Boston, MA-Wellesley, NJ-Princeton, NY-New York Apply
**This position can be located in NY, NJ, CT or MA preferably**
Exciting opportunity to join Aetna's dynamic HR team as Sr HR Partner with a focus on National Accounts business area. The Sr HR Partner role will provide broad scale HR consulting and solutions to senior business leaders, operating as a full member of the senior business leaders' management team. Develop and implement talent strategies required to successfully execute enterprise and client business. High visibility role working closely with Market President.
- Strategic business advisor to executive/senior business leaders to align talent management practices, workforce effectiveness, and/or organizational effectiveness strategies in support of the business strategy
- Drive organization and talent review, planning and actions that build organization capability required achieving business strategy.
- Build talent bench strength and effective succession planning by consulting on selection, onboarding, engagement, development, movement/rotation, performance assessment, pay and rewards/recognition in support of business strategy execution.
- Establish and monitor organization and talent metrics aligned to business strategy.
- Targeted leadership development/coaching that aligns behavior with leadership expectations and drives business outcomes.
- Drive internal HR Business Advisory practices as part of the Business Advisory Services leadership team.
- Provide insight on enterprise talent strategy, including assessment of executive talent gaps and movement.
- Establish HR practices within assigned business unit(s).
- Provide input and materials for Executive Committee and Board of Directors talent reviews.
- Leverage best practices, external HR, and industry trends to inform consultative approach.
- Partner with HR Centers of Expertise, HR Consulting and Shared Services in the development, implementation, measurement, and evaluation of broad-based HR initiatives.
- Represent the Business Advisory organization in identification and implementation of enterprise initiatives and processes.
- Where appropriate, manage a skilled and highly motivated staff of HR Partners to consistently achieve business goals (company, business, segment and regional).
- Experience in coaching and influencing senior executives
- Demonstrated experience in organizational design/development and change management
- Demonstrated ability to use HR experience and business knowledge to drive achievement of business goals
- Demonstrated ability to consult using HR Standards of Practice and/or experience in multiple HR functions
- Talent retention/development experience.
- 10+ years strategic human resources consulting experience with demonstrated expertise influencing the business strategy and shaping the HR strategic direction.
- Bachelor's degree is required, advanced degree is preferred
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.