Northeast Region Account ManagerPrimary Location: Hartford, CT
Additional Locations: CT-Hartford, MA-Boston, MD-Hagerstown, NY-New York, RI-Providence Apply
PayFlex has been in the benefits administration business for more than 30 years, dedicated to health care account offerings. We help nearly three million members across the country fund their out-of-pocket health care expenses with pre-tax dollars and lower their taxable income. Our experience has propelled us forward to evolve our offerings beyond the standard pre-tax offerings and with a refocused purpose to make it simple to plan, pay, and save for personal well-being. As part of CVS Health, we’re on the verge of revolutionizing the consumer well-being journey.
- Develops and implements account management and cross/up-sell strategies to build and maintain strong external and internal relationships to achieve customer satisfaction, revenue, membership and earnings objectives for existing customers in assigned business segments, products and geographies for a base of moderately complex or multi-product, market or geography accounts
- Responsible for managing and cultivating positive, collaborative relationships with clients by promoting and educating their team members on the PayFlex value proposition
- Meets proactively with clients to review service needs and supports efforts to maintain a 100% client retention rate
- Works collaboratively within PayFlex and across business functions to ensure customer needs are understood and key issues are addressed
- Acts as strategic business partner to customers and producers to optimize the positioning of PayFlex’ s products and services to attain profitability and membership objectives
- Seeks growth opportunities to existing client through several approaches; introducing and selling additional products, grow existing product membership by supporting client member educational needs and enrollment support
- Reviews regulation and policy updates regularly and informs clients as required, identifying opportunities for additional education for employers
- Develops and executes account management and cross/up-sell strategy for block of business to include discussions on service levels and expectations, process improvements, operation of benefits plans, identification of gaps in service levels, and determination of root causes and solution development. Draws from entire spectrum of product line and seeks opportunities to execute cross/up-sell strategies and add other lines of business
- Analyzes and reviews reports/data and utilization to assist customers in understanding key drivers of benefit costs. Implement appropriate interventions and drive mutually beneficial outcomes for the customer and PayFlex. Recommend solutions based on data
- Responsible for plan administration; eligibility, billing resolution, and working proactively with support areas
* 3-5 years Client Service or Account Management experience with National Accounts.* Professional communication skills both written and verbal; able to deliver client presentations
* Previous Up-Selling experience within the Employee Benefits.
* Solid knowledge of HSA's, FSA's, Cobra, other Employee Benefits.
* Advanced MS Office Programs; PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook
* Able to travel between CT and MD, up to 25%.
* Must be located in NE region for position qualification Additional Job Information: Location is the Northeastern region only. Required Skills: General Business - Consulting for Solutions, Sales - Delivering on the Promise, Service - Demonstrating Service Discipline, Service - Handling Service Challenges, Service - Improving Constituent-Focused Processes, Service - Providing Solutions to Constituent Needs Technology Experience: Desktop Tool - Microsoft Outlook, Desktop Tool - Microsoft PowerPoint, Desktop Tool - Microsoft Word, Desktop Tool - TE Microsoft Excel Potential Telework Position: No Percent of Travel Required: 10 - 25% EEO Statement: Aetna is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer Benefit Eligibility: Benefit eligibility may vary by position. Click here to review the benefits associated with this position. Candidate Privacy Information: Aetna takes our candidate's data privacy seriously. At no time will any Aetna recruiter or employee request any financial or personal information (Social Security Number, Credit card information for direct deposit, etc.) from you via e-mail. Any requests for information will be discussed prior and will be conducted through a secure website provided by the recruiter. Should you be asked for such information, please notify us immediately.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.