Aetna IT is committed to keeping our members at the heart of everything we do. Our top-talent workforce delivers leading-edge technology, drives innovation, turns vision into action and challenges the art of the possible. We provide best-in-class services to our members by delivering groundbreaking healthcare tools, enabling consumer-friendly interactions and protecting data security. Your mission will be to deliver innovating technology solutions including: Hybrid cloud infrastructure, artificial intelligence/machine learning capabilities and infrastructure as code.
Aetna, a CVS Health Company, is a company with a world-class IT team and we will be counting on you to carry on our success as the preferred provider of infrastructure services for our business partners.
What makes a successful Information Technologist?
Here are the traits we are looking for:
- Digitally Savvy
- Good Listener
- Results Driven
- Team Player
- Technologically savvy
- Relationship expertise
- Business Savvy
Cyber Threat Fusion Center EngineerPrimary Location: Boston, Massachusetts
Additional Locations: CT-Hartford, MA-Boston Apply
As a an Engineer working at the Cyber Threat Fusion Center, you will be responsible for the identification and tracking of potential security incidents across the entire enterprise. The Cyber Threat Fusion Center Engineer is essential, as you are part of the first line of defense for CVS Health’s Information Security. The CTFC Engineer is responsible for monitoring and responding to security event alerts by performing log analysis investigations, and coordinating the appropriate security incident response.
64181Fundamental Components: Additional responsibilities of the Cyber Threat Fusion Center Engineer include:
- Performing inbound security event analysis in an industry-leading SIEM to investigate and respond to security incidents, in a shift based environment
- Handle cloud-based security incidents from identification through containment, eradication, recovery, and reporting
- Creating thorough documentation of all investigative analysis performed during an incident
- Identifying and creating incident tickets and validate remediation with end users to track resolution in incident management tracking system
- Performing review and validation of daily compliance reports to track business as usual and out of policy activities
- Working alongside senior security engineers and architects to deliver superior security services to CVS Health business units.
- 2+ years of IT experience
- Strong understanding of networking concepts & protocols (TCP/IP, UDP, DNS, DHCP, HTTP, etc.)
- Strong understanding of operating system architecture (Windows, UNIX, Linux)
- Prior Security Analyst experience
- Experience in a shift based environment
- Understanding of SQL
- Working experience and knowledge of two or more of the following security related technologies: Intrusion Prevention systems, Web Proxies, SIEM, EUBA, Firewalls, Web application scanner, Vulnerability Scanners, Malware Research Tools or Forensics Tools
- Possession of industry certifications is preferred (Network+, Security+, CSA+, CEH, GCIA, GCIH, etc.)
Required Skills: General Business - Applying Reasoned Judgment Desired Skills: General Business - Communicating for Impact, Leadership - Collaborating for Results, Leadership - Creating Accountability Functional Skills: Information Technology - Computer operations, Information Technology - Security Education: Information Technology - GIAC Incident Handler (GCIH) - Global Information Assurance Certification, Information Technology - Security+ Certification - Computing Technology Industry Association (Comp TIA) Potential Telework Position: No Percent of Travel Required: 0 - 10% EEO Statement: Aetna is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer Benefit Eligibility: Benefit eligibility may vary by position. Click here to review the benefits associated with this position. Candidate Privacy Information: Aetna takes our candidate's data privacy seriously. At no time will any Aetna recruiter or employee request any financial or personal information (Social Security Number, Credit card information for direct deposit, etc.) from you via e-mail. Any requests for information will be discussed prior and will be conducted through a secure website provided by the recruiter. Should you be asked for such information, please notify us immediately.
Health Insurers, IBM Partner on Blockchain Project
A group of health insurers is partnering with IBM Corp. to use blockchain technology to improve how industry stakeholders exchange health information and ultimately create a better patient experience.
Click for more
Fortune Names CVS Health the No. 35 Most Admired Company
WOONSOCKET, R.I., Jan. 19, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- CVS Health (NYSE: CVS), the nation's largest pharmacy innovation company, today was recognized by FORTUNE magazine as one of the World's Most Admired Companies. CVS Health was honored as No. 39 on the corporate rankings, up six spots from the previous year and marking the fourth consecutive year on the Global Top 50 list.
Click for more
Modern Healthcare names Karen Lynch Top 25 Women Leaders
Aetna’s Workplace Diversity
Aetna, a CVS Health Company
Larry Merlo at Forbes Health Care Summit Discusses combination of CVS and Aetna and Placing Consumers at the Center of Their Care.
Larry Merlo – A New Day in Health Care press release
Sign up for Job Alerts
Explore This Area
Check out where you could be working if you apply.View Map
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.