Account AssociatePrimary Location: Boston, MA
Additional Locations: MA-Boston Apply
- Identifies constituent-specific service issues, identifies solutions and may lead resolution of issues working with other areas.
- Provides constituents with Aetna policy, plan design and benefit changes and network updates including analysis of impact.
- May support plan administration activities, including installation, open-enrollment, plan set-up, eligibility, billing and drafting by working proactively with support areas; signs-off on ID cards.
- May assist in constituent training on product and policy questions.
- 2-5 years of health insurance industry experience preferred
- Must have strong interpersonal skills exhibited by the ability to influence others, gather information from individual groups and build collaborative relationship across the organization
- Excellent customer service, public relations and interpersonal skills; with success in working in a team environment
- Insurance license, as required by state law
- Bachelor's degree desired or equivalent work experience
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.