VP, Network National Partner StrategyPrimary Location: Blue Bell, PA
Additional Locations: PA-Blue Bell Apply
The leader will represent the Company externally and be known as the expert for National Contracts (e.g., Tenet, HCA, etc.). S/he will be responsible for developing the key messages and talk points to the external community and represent the Company at key meetings, conferences and negotiations.
As the National leader, s/he will develop quality, cost competitive networks aligning Commercial and Government products to drive profitable growth. S/he will work across the organization and with Shared Services to create leading edge measurement tracking and root cause analysis mitigating risk exposure and driving enhanced performance. S/he will lead the organization in innovation of payor contracts that advances efforts to move toward more value-based reimbursement while ensuring the financial integrity of the contracts and minimizing risk. Working closely with Provider Services, s/he will ensure a streamlined provider experience for over 1.6 million providers and 266,000 contracts.
The leader will foster tighter alignment, integration and shared goals with the Markets organization and our national Network Strategy and Provider Experience organization. Additionally, s/he will manage a diverse team of highly skilled network managers, contract negotiators and other professionals.
63036Fundamental Components: Responsibilities include but are not limited to oversight and leadership of the following:
- National Contract Execution
- Ancillary- Lab, Dialysis, Home Health/DME, SNF
- National Hospital Contracting
- National Network Management
- Institutes of Excellence (IOE) & Institutes of Quality (IOQ)
- Rental Networks
- Traditional Medical Networks
- National Non-Par Cost Management
- Ownership of Enterprise non-par strategies- holistic view of FI & SI business
- National Advantage Program (NAP) and Data iSights
- Single Case Negotiations
- Provider Litigation Oversight & Coordination
- Legal/Government Affairs Oversight & Coordination
- Management of Gene based, Cellular and other innovative therapies
- A minimum of 15 years of healthcare experience including contracting, medical economics and field or national network experience.
- Experience contracting with large national vendors.
- Strong presentation and communication skills; ability to consult as well as negotiate
- Strong analytical skills including root cause analysis
- Skilled at collaborating and working across a complex matrixed organization
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience is required; a Master’s degree preferred.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.