VP, Network Innovation and StrategyPrimary Location: Blue Bell, PA
Additional Locations: PA-Blue Bell Apply
The leader will design, develop and implement market differentiating partnerships driving profitable growth through innovative and low-cost network structures and financial arrangements. S/he will lead partnership diligence efforts as well as design and deliver capabilities assessments to ensure financial rigor and profitable growth for all new partnerships. The leader will be a strategic thinker able to build and lead the integration of new cutting-edge technology solutions to the network portfolio.
S/he will lead/inform payor value proposition, network design, segmentation, research, product offerings and pricing, in addition to leading business development efforts with providers and other partners. The leader will also be responsible for building relationships with payors and health systems to gain support and feedback in advance of a product launch.
S/he will create and enable a framework for innovation and measurement for all newly established products and services. The leader will structure work streams, deliverables, timelines and key milestones consistent with overall strategy to drive to success metrics and manage cross-functional team of distributed resources to execute on strategic imperatives
The leader will foster tighter alignment, integration and shared goals with the Markets organization and our national Network Strategy and Provider Experience organization. Additionally, s/he will manage a diverse team of highly skilled network managers, contract negotiators/analysts and other professionals.
63035Fundamental Components: Responsibilities include but are not limited to oversight and leadership of the following:
- Advanced Strategy Development
- Creation of a holistic care vision including but not limited to non-traditional partners, social determinants of health and clinical engagement
- Opportunity Analysis
- Financial analysis and predictive modeling
The role reports to the Senior Vice President of Network Strategy and Provider Experience. Background Experience:
- A minimum of 15 years of healthcare experience including contracting, medical economics and experience developing and implementing innovative partnerships.
- Experience designing and implementing next generation programs
- Strong analytical skills; background in financial and root cause analysis
- Ability to collaborate and work across a complex matrixed organization.
- Strategic thinking skills
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience is required; a Master’s degree preferred.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.