Network Relationship ManagerPrimary Location: Blue Bell, Pennsylvania
Additional Locations: PA-Blue Bell Apply
60455Fundamental Components: - Optimizes interactions with assigned providers and internal business partners to establish and maintain productive, professional relationships and partners on the development of business strategy and programs to support the operational plans.
- Collaborates cross-functionally to ensure resolution of escalated issues or projects for assigned provider systems and monitors performance and adherence to scorecards and payout schedules based on established quality, growth and clinical measures.
- Educates internal and external parties as needed to ensure compliance with contract policies and parameters, plan design, compensation process, technology, performance measurement techniques, policies, and procedures.
- Meets with key providers periodically to ensure service levels are meeting expectations.
- Manages the development of agenda, validates materials, and facilitates external provider meetings.
- May collaborate cross-functionally on the implementation of large provider systems, to manage cost drivers, data reports and execute specific cost initiatives to support business objectives and to identify trends and enlist assistance in problem resolution.
- May be responsible for provider recruitment, contracting, or re-contracting activities, or may assist and support more complex contracting and discussions.
- May provide guidance and training to less experienced team members. Background Experience: - Strong verbal and written communication, interpersonal, problem resolution and critical thinking skills with proven ability to influence and collaborate with providers and partners at all levels.
- 4+ years' experience managing relationships with providers, as well experience business segment policy and provider contract language.
- Working knowledge of business segment specific codes, products, and terminology.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience. Functional Skills: Network Management - Provider relations Potential Telework Position: Yes Percent of Travel Required: 0 - 10% EEO Statement: Aetna is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer Benefit Eligibility: Benefit eligibility may vary by position. Click here to review the benefits associated with this position. Candidate Privacy Information: Aetna takes our candidate's data privacy seriously. At no time will any Aetna recruiter or employee request any financial or personal information (Social Security Number, Credit card information for direct deposit, etc.) from you via e-mail. Any requests for information will be discussed prior and will be conducted through a secure website provided by the recruiter. Should you be asked for such information, please notify us immediately.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.