Mgr., HR Analytics and PMO - 60610BRPrimary Location: Blue Bell, Pennsylvania
Additional Locations: CT-Hartford, PA-Blue Bell Apply
**Office based in Hartford CT preferred but open to other Aetna locations**
Aetna, A CVS Health Company has an exciting opportunity to join our dynamic HR team . This position will be responsible for setting direction and providing leadership relating to recruiting staff, including , financial management, vendor management, building HR analytics solutions, reporting and assessment. The Mgr, role will determine broad recruitment strategy and leads the development and execution of sourcing strategies. Lead prioritizing of work, resources, and time to ensure all hiring project timelines and deliverables are met. The ideal candidate will be highly collaborative, a strategic change leader with extensive experience managing relationships across multiple functional areas and have strong project management and problem solving skills.
- Determines broad recruitment direction and strategy for assigned business segment/s.
- Lead, direct and develop team of Project Managers/Reporting Analysts and Vendors in the planning and execution of strategic initiatives, and executive-level recruitment administration.
- Subject Matter Expert on recruitment processes/systems and HR data analytics, providing consultative support and guidance to business stakeholders and the larger HR enterprise
- Facilitate financials, providing guidance and analysis to HR Senior Leaders / Executives
- Design extensive suite of reporting and trend analysis, to support executive communications, strategic decision-making, workload management, performance assessment, regulatory compliance, and data quality control
- Collaborates with, influences and serves as a single point of contact with senior level stakeholders
- Produce C-Suite level communications and presentations, to socialize current state and highlight accomplishments
- Drive workflow and streamlined projects / program development for integration activities
- Leads assigned resources and influences others to execute flawlessly
- Vendor Management program lead, ROI analysis, benchmarking and research, relationship management, negotiation and support of RFP for RPO partners.
- Recommends and takes responsibility for training and development among staff
- Ensures the integrity and timeliness of data entered into system by self, staff and project teams as designated
- Identifies gaps and recommends solutions and process changes based on a broad view of the organization
- Oversees project milestones, resolves issues, and removes the barriers that may hinder project execution
- Proactively evaluates program activities, builds contingency plans, and executes corrective action on a timely basis to mitigate risks
- Reporting expertise and ability to analyze hiring initiatives progress and potential risks
- Resolves issues to meet critical and aggressive deadlines related to hiring
- Responsible for development and implementation of new ideas that supports key hiring initiatives
- Assists others to identify solutions to issues that impact program and or project plan
- Influences change in order to improve performance results, organization effectiveness and efficiency
- Strong understanding of compliance and fair hiring practices in a highly regulated industry
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management and work teams
- Develops and collaborates with others to develop performance standards.
- Measures against metrics. Takes corrective actions as appropriate
- Superior written, verbal and presentation skills
- Handles additional responsibilities as requested by management
- 7-10 years handling operations, at least five in a leadership role, preferably in a high-volume, matrixed corporate environment, including demonstrated ability to: a) develop strategy, b) operationalize strategy, c) engineer/re-engineer process and achieve results (people, time, cost).
- Experience in at least one other area of Human Resources.
- Experience in a recruiting environment that acted upon Affirmative Action, visa, background and drug testing.
- Experience handling HR operations and staff highly desired. Preferably, this includes managing life cycle recruiters; developing and executing recruitment policies, processes and practices; developing and managing budgets; developing and managing to metrics.
- Demonstrated success using technology, ideally recruitment technology (applicant tracking, candidate relationship management).
- Demonstrated success in identifying, providing consulting support to, collaborating with and influencing stakeholders, especially senior-level stakeholders.
- Demonstrated success building and leading high performance teams, ideally recruitment teams, through direct staff management and managing large project teams, preferably in a high-volume, matrixed corporate environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field or equivalent work experience.
#LI-DI1 Required Skills: General Business - Consulting for Solutions, Leadership - Collaborating for Results, Leadership - Driving a Culture of Compliance Education: Project Management - Project Management Professional (PMP) Potential Telework Position: Yes Percent of Travel Required: 0 - 10% EEO Statement: Aetna is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer Benefit Eligibility: Benefit eligibility may vary by position. Click here to review the benefits associated with this position. Candidate Privacy Information: Aetna takes our candidate's data privacy seriously. At no time will any Aetna recruiter or employee request any financial or personal information (Social Security Number, Credit card information for direct deposit, etc.) from you via e-mail. Any requests for information will be discussed prior and will be conducted through a secure website provided by the recruiter. Should you be asked for such information, please notify us immediately.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.