Business Intelligence Strategy ManagerPrimary Location: Blue Bell, PA
Additional Locations: PA-Blue Bell Apply
The Aetna Payment Integrity team is looking for a strong Business Intelligence Manager with proven people management, analytical, and technical skills to help grow the business worldwide. This person will lead a team of Business Intelligence Analysts who are responsible for building and maintaining data solutions to accelerate content acquisition and growth. The team also provides reporting, analysis and insights for key stakeholders across the broader Aetna organization.
We are a fast-paced team that encourages end-to-end ownership and innovation. The ideal candidate works effectively in a cross-functional environment and is comfortable communicating with both technical and business stakeholders. This person uses data to guide decision-making, has strong business judgement, and can think creatively about new opportunities.
- Hire, manage, and coach a team of Business Intelligence Analysts
- Engage with leadership and key stakeholders, and recommend solutions to address their needs.
- Lead the design, development, and maintenance of ongoing metrics, reports, and tools to drive key business decisions.
- Leverage data analysis to research difficult or ambiguous problems, and communicate recommendations to senior leadership.
- Execute against selection, operational, and business metrics.
- Serve as a key member of the Books Content Acquisition team, helping define and deliver strategy around acquisition and growth programs.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in analytics, data engineering, business intelligence, market research or related field.
- Experience managing a team of Business Analysts or Business Intelligence Engineers
- Experience in roadmap planning, project prioritization, and resource management.
- Experience working in SQL
- Experience working in Microsoft Excel
- Experience working in Data Warehousing systems
- Experience working with Tableau
- Knowledge of scripting for automation (Python, Perl, or Ruby)
- Familiarity with the insurance industry
- Deep interest in learning new tools and a new business
- Proven analytical thinking, problem solving, and project management skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience building and delivering large-scale analytics and reporting solutions
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.