Financial Planning & Analysis DirectorPrimary Location: Blue Bell, PA
Additional Locations: PA-Blue Bell Apply
- Direct the implementation of a defined management process for driving best practices within functions of responsibility.
- Accountable for the effective implementation and monitoring of financial functions that supports the business units' financial plans.
- May participate in or lead projects that impact all functional disciplines (non-financial) of the company
- Implements a management process for strategy development and ensure appropriate linkage to company's strategic objectives
- Partners with business unit leader to execute short and long-range strategic plans Integrates execution across various departments
- Oversees the implementation of effective processes for achieving business goals Monitor financials for an assigned business unit
- 5-10 years financial management experience including strategic and business planning, accounting and financial analysis.
- Project management experience a plus, including leading project teams
- Experience in healthcare, managed care insurance or financial services preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree; Finance or Accounting degree required
- Advanced degree in Business and/or FSA/CPA preferred.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.