Clinical Team Lead - Payment IngegrityPrimary Location: Blue Bell, PA
Additional Locations: PA-Blue Bell Apply
- Serve as a resource to team members.
- Serve as a content model expert and mentor to the team regarding practice standard, quality of interventions, problem resolution and critical thinking
- Ensure adherence to plan sponsor performance targets.
- Develop, implement and support program policies and procedures.
- Utilize critical thinking skills to raise the level of team performance
- Mentor the team; monitoring and providing feedback regarding performance relative to best practices
- Act as a role model for the Aetna values, particularly regarding company policies on confidentiality.
- Communicate effectively with a variety of audiences
- Well organized and able to prioritize tasks
- Support a positive work environment that promotes the concept of teamwork Support to Supervisors as directed
- May have responsibility for their own case load work
- Respond to issues and inquiries as needed
- Sedentary work involving periods of sitting, talking, hearing, work requires visual acuity to perform close inspection of hand written and computer generated documents as well as a PC monitor.
- Proven track record of subject matter expertise
- Ability to mentor and support staff to meet business needs
- Exceptional communication skills
- Time efficient and highly organized2-3 years clinical and managed care experience
- Requires proficiency with computer skills which includes navigating multiple systems and keyboarding
- Registered Nurse (BSN preferred)Active unrestricted State Licensure in applicable functional area. (eg RN, LPC, LCSW)
- Master's degree in behavioral health field
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.