Care Management AssociatePrimary Location: Blue Bell, PA
Additional Locations: PA-Blue Bell Apply
- The care management associate (CMA) role supports medical services including precert intake and sending to clinical, verifying discharges, along with outreach to members.
- Hiring shift starts at 12:30-9pm. Coverage on Saturday and Holidays may be required on a volunteer basis.
- Responsible for initial entry of precert cases
- Screens medical services incoming calls
- Outgoing calls for entry of appropriate discharge dates and dispositions
- Identifies triggers for referral to case management or other specialty programs
- Utilizes ATV and other Aetna systems to enter, build and research and enter information as needed
- Performs non medical research pertinent to maintain cases
- Provides support services to team members by answering telephone calls, taking messages, and researching information and assisting in solving problem
- Making outreach calls to members to explain programs
- 2-4 years experience as a medical assistant, office assistant, or customer service.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.