Business Project Program Senior ManagerPrimary Location: Blue Bell, PA
Additional Locations: PA-Blue Bell Apply
- Sets the direction of the strategic business plan and translates into vision for staff/others
- As a business leader, influences all stake holders to support key projects/programs to ensure positive outcomes that deliver on results.
- Drives change in order to improve performance results, organization effectiveness and/or systems/quality/services (e.g., policies, processes or systems).
- Identifies gaps in processes or organization and challenges self and others to develop and implement solutions.
- Directs accountability for impact to SG&A -
- Ensures accurate prioritization of key projects/programs within purview.
- Has ultimate accountability for project management services being delivered including organization's budget and/or financial implications. Typically manages staff.
- Demonstrated negotiation skills.
- Proven track record managing complex projects and or programs that resulted in cost savings.
- Multiple years proven leadership experience setting strategic direction and influencing change that resulted in quantifiable positive outcomes.
- Experience managing large budgets.
- 10+ years managed care / health insurance industry experience.
- Project management experience.
- Supervisory experience. Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.