Care Management AssociatePrimary Location: Bismarck, ND
Additional Locations: ND-Bismarck Apply
- Support comprehensive coordination of medical services including Predetermination intake, case screening, case prepping and multifunctional support of the daily processes associated with the Predetermination team.
- 1-2 years experience in a customer service environment, preferably candidates with demonstrable insurance or medical office exposure.
- Exposure or current usage of Aetna Total Clinical View (ATV) and Aetna Strategic Desktop (ASD) is desired but not required.
- Effective communication, telephonic and organization skills.
- Familiarity with basic medical terminology and concepts used in care management. Strong customer service skills to coordinate service delivery including attention to customers, sensitivity to issues, proactive identification and resolution of issues to promote positive outcomes for members.
- Computer literacy in order to navigate through internal/external computer systems, including Excel and Microsoft Word.
- Ability to effectively participate in a multi-disciplinary team including internal and external participants.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.