Plan Sponsor LiaisonPrimary Location: Bethlehem, PA
Additional Locations: PA-Bethlehem Apply
For Disability: The PSL will serve as primary liaison between the Disability Service Center and sales implementation organizations and as liaison for the sales and account management team regarding benefit plans. Acts as single point of contact for policyholders during case set up and installation. Establish smooth hand off to Team Leader upon case placement.
**Will work ONSITE in Bethlehem, PA Office**
**ASD - REQUIRED**
**Rumba - REQUIRED**
**E.policies - REQUIRED**
- Attend/ participate in Sales meetings
- Acts as a single-point-of-contact for escalated member-specific issues and/or broader plan administration matters
- Develops and implements a customer service account management plan for each account
- Support installation of new and existing accounts for the site by attending implementation planning/process meetings
- Participate in prospect calls and help with response to RFPs.
- Provide weekly updates on new & potential WKAB business Coordinate and participate in site visits
- Customer visits (at their location)
- Proactively identify and surface customer and plan issues for resolution while acting as a liaison to communicate workflow results, ideas and solutions.
- Proactively resolve issues with account executives, sales representatives, installation managers and the claims office as appropriate.
- Manage escalated customer issues
- Project lead for transition business in and out of service center
- Attend and act as consultants for on-site audits
- Assist customers and sales in understanding the impacts of non standard benefits
- Coordinate/handle ad hoc account manager (AM) request allowing the AM the ability to focus on developing strategies for new and existing business opportunities
- Proactively analyzes constituent data, identifies trends and issues.
- Identifies most urgent business problems, obtains necessary information, accurately identifies root causes and generates solutions.
- Initiates and maintains partnerships with others throughout the organization.
- Encourages cooperation by promoting common goals and building trust. Inspires, supports, and initiates cross-functional activities.
- Account Management experience and/or Plan Sponsor Service experience
- Experience with claim/call center environment.
- Associate's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, a CVS Health Company, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna, a CVS Health Company.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna, a CVS Health Company.