Claim Benefit SpecialistPrimary Location: Bethlehem, PA
Additional Locations: PA-Bethlehem Apply
- Determine and understand the coverage provided under a member's health plan
- Efficiently use multiple systems and screens to obtain and record claim information
- Review claims information to determine the nature of a member's illness or injury
- Identify claim cost management opportunities and refer claims for follow up
- Make claim payment decisions
- Process claims accurately to enhance customer satisfaction and retention
- Process claims within quality and production standards
- Assist team members in support of achieving team, office, regional, and national goals
Attention to detail.
Ability to use multiple computer applications at one time.
Claim processing experience (preferred but not required). Additional Job Information:
|We are looking for a detail oriented individual who enjoys working in a team environment and can create value for our customers by exceeding high quality metrics. The ideal candidate will have exceptional analytical skills, accurate and fast keyboarding skills, advanced computer navigation and knowledge and experience in a Windows environment, effective verbal and written communication skills, the ability to adapt quickly and willingly to change, and a positive, willing attitude. Prior medical claim processing experience is a plus. Successful candidates should be comfortable with quality goals, production goals, and service expectations and will be monitored for accuracy, efficiency, and customer satisfaction. Comprehensive training will be provided to assist in the achievement of these objectives. Attendance during the 20 week training period is required. After completion of the training period, overtime may be required based on business needs.|
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, a CVS Health Company, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna, a CVS Health Company.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna, a CVS Health Company.