Account ManagerPrimary Location: Beijing, CHN
Additional Locations: CHN-Beijing Apply
To manage and maximize Aetna sales, service and retention efforts for all Consumer Fund Services or New Product, Business products in assigned market(s) to achieve disciplined and profitable growth in alignment with National and Middle Market Aetna business goals. This will be achieved through the development of strong relationships and execution of seamless product administration and service delivery.
Develops relationships with various internal and external contacts to ensure renewal of business and retention of members. Works in close partnership with Senior Account Executives on complex issues. Manages high profile clients.
Fundamental Components & Physical Requirements include but are not limited to (* denotes essential functions)
• Achieves individual retention targets and customer satisfaction levels (*)
• Participates in special projects designed to improve financial results (*)
• Spends time face-to-face with clients when appropriate and necessary, professionally representing Aetna in the marketplace; articulates how products and services can contribute to constituent’s (Plan Sponsor, Producer as appropriate) long-term strategies (*)
• Identifies at risk accounts and collaborates with management to set and execute a strategy to minimize loss (*)
• Champions department position while acting as an advocate for Producers and Plan Sponsors (*)
• Provides subject matter expertise in the communication and planning among key stakeholders that ultimately results in the delivery of a successful finalist presentation of an existing customer (*)
• Collaborates with team members on case installations to manage the integration of client’s and Aetna’s internal organizations, ensuring a smooth installation (*)
• Educates internal customer on specific policies, product information, and procedures as well as industry issues and related topics
• Mentors and provides subject matter expertise to National and Regional business account managers as needed.
• Ensures integrity of reporting and tracking relative to position
• Participates in meetings in support of business objectives (*)
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.