Sr Sales Planning and Strategy ConsultantPrimary Location: Austin, Texas
Additional Locations: CT-Hartford, TX-Austin Apply
Accountable for facilitating and driving results in a fast paced and demanding growth environment, leveraging his/her strong interpersonal and leadership skills. This role will be challenged to help build and implement various sales strategy initiatives across the Sales, Strategy, Planning and Operations Organization. The right candidate will help lead the establishment and execution of productivity initiatives, a go to market platform and many other special initiatives for the Sales, Strategy, Planning and Operations Organization.
- •Coordinates and leads cross functional efforts that identify key improvement opportunities, then designs a plan of action, executes the plan, reports the results, and ensures sustainability
- •Develops advanced analytical tools and reporting to support the organization
- •Once the plan is in place helps facilitate cross-functional communication between all levels of the organization to help support of commitment of plan
- •Drives or guides development of holistic solutions and/or key strategic plans. Proactively identifies opportunities for improvement and independently influences business leader(s) to act or change behavior through negotiations and/or consultation that promotes issue resolution
- •Communicates compelling and concise results to empower client groups in decision making regarding initiative opportunities
- •Builds optimal influential internal client relationship for results and deliverables and manages relationship throughout engagement
- •Fully integrates baseline and metrics tracking into initiative planning and execution for optimal results.
- •Provides continuous coaching, direction, feedback and development for other consultants, matrixed staff and/or external vendors as required
- •Drives or guides engagement using a disciplined repeatable methodology. Designs, develops interventions and facilitates work sessions. Develops and delivers all required analysis, reporting and presentation materials
• 7+ years’ experience with several of the following methodologies: management consulting, project consulting, business process consulting, financial strategic analysis, mergers and acquisitions, strategic business planning, and/or risk management consulting.
• Experience with enterprise-wide and/or cross-functional large scale initiatives with high degree of complexity.
• Demonstrated experience successfully implementing change in complex organizations.
• Demonstrated superior business process, project management and organizational redesign experience.
• Demonstrated leadership with relevant initiatives: Business process, enterprise business project management/ consulting, financial strategic planning and analysis, mergers and acquisitions, strategic planning, risk management.
• Demonstrated relationship management skills at the senior level; capacity to quickly build and maintain credible relationships at varying levels of the organization simultaneously.Additional Job Information: Team leadership and team building skills.
Analytical and planning skills.
Relationship and change management skills.
Time management skills.
Critical thinking skills.
Oral and written communication skills.
Potential Telework Position: No Percent of Travel Required: 10 - 25% EEO Statement: Aetna is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer Benefit Eligibility: Benefit eligibility may vary by position. Click here to review the benefits associated with this position. Candidate Privacy Information: Aetna takes our candidate's data privacy seriously. At no time will any Aetna recruiter or employee request any financial or personal information (Social Security Number, Credit card information for direct deposit, etc.) from you via e-mail. Any requests for information will be discussed prior and will be conducted through a secure website provided by the recruiter. Should you be asked for such information, please notify us immediately.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.