Sr Administrative AssistantPrimary Location: Austin, Texas
Additional Locations: TX-Austin Apply
60760Fundamental Components: Same components as the Administrative Assistant plus the following additional ones:
- Delegate for Manager Activities in eService/Captura (i.e. HR changes, Time and Attendance etc.)
- Collects, compiles, and analyzes data and provides summaries and observations to manager Budget coordinator: monitors, tracks, and researches
- Assists in preparing required budget reporting (e.g., variance, LE's)
- May participate in special projects
- Significant portion of duties may be in support of advanced technical discipline (e.g., sales, underwriting, network, etc.)
- Coordinates office facilities including space, lease, furniture, equipment, building and telephone system maintenance
- Involved in HR activities for the unit including; job posting, recruiting, interview process, new hire installation, office setup, annual comp process, organization hierarchy, time and attendance, etc.)
- Mentors less experienced administrative support staff Background Experience: - 1-3 years administrative or technical support experience.
- Demonstrated experience supporting senior leadership with heavy calendar management
- Experience with travel and expense management
- Must posses excellent communication, organization, and multi-tasking skills
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Associate's College degree (desired).
Technology Experience: Desktop Tool - Microsoft Outlook, Desktop Tool - Microsoft PowerPoint, Desktop Tool - Microsoft Word, Desktop Tool - TE Microsoft Excel Potential Telework Position: No Percent of Travel Required: 0 - 10% EEO Statement: Aetna is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer Benefit Eligibility: Benefit eligibility may vary by position. Click here to review the benefits associated with this position. Candidate Privacy Information: Aetna takes our candidate's data privacy seriously. At no time will any Aetna recruiter or employee request any financial or personal information (Social Security Number, Credit card information for direct deposit, etc.) from you via e-mail. Any requests for information will be discussed prior and will be conducted through a secure website provided by the recruiter. Should you be asked for such information, please notify us immediately.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.