EAP Wklf Cust Spt AssocPrimary Location: Austin, Texas
Additional Locations: TX-Austin Apply
61338Fundamental Components: Member Support: - Determines purpose of call by actively listening and interacting with callers, triages call in a in a professional and timely manner.
- Assesses client’s needs; researches and articulately communicates information regarding pertinent EAP/Worklife services and resources.
- Recognizes crisis situations and evaluates for needed action to minimize risk.
- Performs appropriate research in internal databases and online to identify potential providers and resources.
- Enters member information into the appropriate EAP system to initiate the case and documents comments and information thoroughly and professionally.
Team Member Support - Receive calls transferred from counselors and provides immediate member assistance.
- Schedules appointment for members with counselors.
- Assists team members with necessary activities to effectively respond to member inquiries about and requests for services and resources related to various life skills such as finding childcare, finding eldercare, etc.
- Communicates effectively with all internal stakeholders.
- Utilizes relevant Aetna databases to research and identify validated, appropriate member resources.
- Makes outbound calls as appropriate to identify and assist with securing member resources and/or services. - Assists team members with printing and fulfillment needs related to relevant materials, including provider profiles, letters, selection of appropriate guidebooks, collating materials for mailing, documenting fulfillment completion in the appropriate EAP system, maintaining an inventory of materials. - Provides miscellaneous support functions including administrative support, follow-up calls, and other duties as assigned.
Compliance with Policies and Regulatory Standards - Protects the confidentiality of member information and adheres to enterprise policies, and EAP and Worklife policies and procedures.
- Maintains accurate and complete internal documentation of required information that meets risk management and regulatory requirements. (*) Background Experience: Experience preferred in a social, psychological or human service field providing customer/client support.
1-2 years exp in call center environment preferred or BH experience
Associates Degree or equivalent experience preferred Additional Job Information: Effective communication, telephonic and organization skills.
Strong customer service skills to coordinate service delivery including attention to customers, sensitivity to issues, proactive identification and resolution of issues to promote positive outcomes for members.
Computer literacy in order to navigate through internal/external computer systems, including Excel and Microsoft Word.
Ability to effectively participate in a multi-disciplinary team including internal and external participants.
Proficiency in multi-tasking and utilizing a multi-line phone system.
Familiarity with basic terminology and concepts used in employee assistance/human services programs.
Required Skills: General Business - Maximizing Work Practices, Service - Demonstrating Service Discipline, Service - Providing Solutions to Constituent Needs Desired Skills: General Business - Communicating for Impact, General Business - Turning Data into Information, Service - Creating a Differentiated Service Experience Technology Experience: Desktop Tool - Microsoft Outlook, Desktop Tool - Microsoft Word, Desktop Tool - TE Microsoft Excel Potential Telework Position: No Percent of Travel Required: 0 - 10% EEO Statement: Aetna is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer Benefit Eligibility: Benefit eligibility may vary by position. Click here to review the benefits associated with this position. Candidate Privacy Information: Aetna takes our candidate's data privacy seriously. At no time will any Aetna recruiter or employee request any financial or personal information (Social Security Number, Credit card information for direct deposit, etc.) from you via e-mail. Any requests for information will be discussed prior and will be conducted through a secure website provided by the recruiter. Should you be asked for such information, please notify us immediately.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.