Program Manager (ART)Primary Location: Hartford, Connecticut
Additional Locations: CT-Hartford, GA-Atlanta, IL-Chicago, PA-Blue Bell Apply
59712Fundamental Components: - Manage department projects thru completion; assess risk and develop mitigation plan(s); coordinate cross-team dependencies; drive milestone completion dates; develop dashboards and report on project summary(ies)
- Prepare presentations to communicate project status and/or education for various stakeholders
- Coordinate management process execution within and across teams
- Maintain shared repository and drive communications within and across teams
- Perform budget analysis Background Experience: - Strong organizational skills; proven track record in establishing and meeting project milestones
- Proven communication skills both written and verbal; ability to communicate effectively across all levels.
- Builds and leverages strong relationships to work effectively across business areas; identifies cross-functional support required to achieve business objectives.
- Prior experience developing budgets, acting as a program lead, developing communication plans.
- Proven ability to affect change/behavior change and drive change adoption.
- Solid Project Management skills including risk assessment and mitigation.
- Ability to act as an advocate for change
- PMP certification or other Project Management certifications, preferred. Additional Job Information: The Plan Sponsor Insights (PSI) team provides clinical and analytic analysis, consultation and reporting for Aetna’s group commercial plan sponsors. Working on the PSI team provides the opportunity to work with account teams and important Aetna partners as well as customers and consultants. The work environment supports and thrives on out-of-the box thinking and creative talent. Our team is highly valued by our internal partners as well as the customers they serve. The initial program initiative for the candidate is the activation and adoption of a new strategic, plan sponsor analytic and reporting platform (ART) that will differentiate Aetna’s consultative and analytic insights to deliver enhanced value for plan sponsors and consultants. ART is a sophisticated analytics platform providing a wealth of information about member population and plan performance. Required Skills: Leadership - Collaborating for Results, General Business - Communicating for Impact, General Business - Ensuring Project Discipline Desired Skills: General Business - Applying Reasoned Judgment, General Business - Maximizing Work Practices, Leadership - Developing and Executing Strategy Functional Skills: Communication - Communication Development - Executive level presentations, General Management - Project management (non-IT), Project Management - Cross-functional project management, Project Management - Issue identification and analysis Technology Experience: Desktop Tool - Microsoft Outlook, Desktop Tool - Microsoft PowerPoint, Desktop Tool - Microsoft Word, Desktop Tool - TE Microsoft Excel Potential Telework Position: Yes Percent of Travel Required: 0 - 10% EEO Statement: Aetna is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer Benefit Eligibility: Benefit eligibility may vary by position. Click here to review the benefits associated with this position. Candidate Privacy Information: Aetna takes our candidate's data privacy seriously. At no time will any Aetna recruiter or employee request any financial or personal information (Social Security Number, Credit card information for direct deposit, etc.) from you via e-mail. Any requests
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.