Medicare Sales AssociatePrimary Location: Atlanta, GA
Additional Locations: GA-Atlanta Apply
- Supports and contributes to profitable sales strategy.
- Actively participates in ongoing sales training and presentations.
- Participates in prospect meeting presentations and health fairs as necessary.
- May assist in the cultivation and development of producer contacts in the assigned territory.
- May assist with brokers trainings.
- Collaborates with team members, as appropriate, on Salesforce meeting input/tracking, ensuring a smooth compliance process.
- May handle kit/supply and promotional orders/tracking/organization.
#LI-HH1 Background Experience:
- 1-3 years of sales support experience strongly preferred
- Industry experience is a plus
- Must be tech savvy and proficient in MS Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Experience entering, analyzing, and manipulating data in Excel
- Salesforce experience is a plus
- College degree or equivalent work experience.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.