Jr Informatics AnalystPrimary Location: Atlanta, GA
Additional Locations: GA-Atlanta Apply
- Produces results including, but not limited to: lists, reports, graphical summaries, and statistical tests.
- Extracts clinical and financial healthcare data from multiple sources and creates integrated analytic data sets.
- Performs the following aspects of data analysis: programming, data management, data acquisition, and documentation).
- Assesses data and analyzes quality to identify and correct data issues.
- Documents methods, specifications, and results clearly.
- Communicates information in a clear and concise manner.
- Develops efficient reporting applications and processes.
- Receives direct supervision on a continual basis.
- Knowledge of reporting platforms such as Tableau, Microsoft Access, and SSRS is preferred.
- Understanding of relational databases, data systems and data warehouses.
- Experience in statistical analysis and database management.
- Knowledge of analytic programming tools and methods (SQL, Tableau).
- One or more years of programming, or data analysis experience, knowledge of healthcare or pharmaceutical industry preferred.
- Proficient computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Access.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Mathematics, Economics, Statistics, Computer Science, Actuarial Science, Social Science, Healthcare or related discipline.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, a CVS Health Company, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna, a CVS Health Company.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna, a CVS Health Company.