Associate Account ManagerPrimary Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Additional Locations: GA-Atlanta Apply
59409Fundamental Components: - Develops and executes customer service strategy: Meets with customers at least quarterly to discuss service levels and expectations, share process improvements, discuss operation of benefits plans, identify gaps in service levels, determine root causes and develop solutions.
- Identifies customer specific service issues, identifies solutions and leads resolution of issues working with other areas to implement.
- Responds to customers’ requests for network analysis, benefit plan design changes, and benefit questions and clarifications.
- Provides customer with network updates and analysis of impact.
- Collaborates with account management team to achieve growth/renewal objectives; assists in preparation and delivery of renewal packages.
- Leads cross-sell opportunities with SAM in the course of day-to-day renewal objectives.
- Manages all plan administration activities, including installation, plan set-up, eligibility, billing and drafting by working proactively with support areas; signs-off on ID cards.
- Manages open enrollment activities. Background Experience: - 3-5 years industry or customer service experience preferably with complex accounts.
- Life, Health, and Accident Insurance license preferred
- College degree or equivalent work experience. Additional Job Information:
Support the day to day functions of the account management team. This includes but not limited to
the Account Leader research & resolve account problems/issues/inquiries.
the Account Leader in coordinating meetings and conference calls.Account Support should be proactive in
identifying regularly schedule meetings (quarterly reporting) and at the
direction of the Account Leader schedule those based on calendar availability.
the Account Leader in the preparation of meeting minutes and that all meeting
follow-up items are complete.
the Account Leader in the completion of all business related Account Leader projects.
the Account Leader in the preparation, review, approval of benefit materials
prior to following year's benefit's Open Enrollment meetings.
the Account Leader in the implementation and auditing of benefit plans, ID
cards, plan design testing grids as well as the completion of required forms.
the Account Leader with Open Enrollment meetings and Benefit Fairs approved by
the Director of Service.
Required Skills: Service - Providing Solutions to Constituent Needs, Service - Working Across Boundaries, General Business - Communicating for Impact Desired Skills: General Business - Consulting for Solutions, Leadership - Developing and Executing Strategy, Sales - Delivering on the Promise, Service - Case Administration, Service - Creating a Differentiated Service Experience, Service - Providing Solutions to Constituent Needs, Service - Working Across Boundaries Functional Skills: Sales & Service - Account Management, Sales & Service - Fully insured products, Sales & Service - Sales administration, support, reporting, Sales & Service - Self insured/stop loss products Technology Experience: Database - Microsoft Access, Desktop Tool - Microsoft Outlook, Desktop Tool - Microsoft PowerPoint, Desktop Tool - Microsoft SharePoint Education: Insurance - Licensed Life & Health Insurance Agent (GA) Potential Telework Position: No Percent of Travel Required: 0 - 10% EEO Statement: Aetna is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer Benefit Eligibility: Benefit eligibility may vary by position. Click here to review the benefits associated with this position. Candidate Privacy Information: Aetna takes our candidate's data privacy seriously. At no time will any Aetna recruiter or employee request any financial or personal information (Social Security Number, Credit card information for direct deposit, etc.) from you via e-mail. Any requests for information will be discussed prior and will be conducted through a secure website provided by the recruiter. Should you be asked for such information, please notify us immediately.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.