Texas Health|Aetna Care Navigator AssociatePrimary Location: Arlington, TX
Additional Locations: TX-Arlington Apply
- Supports Texas Health | Aetna’s mission and values while promoting a positive culture
- Responsible for initial review and triage of Nav Center tasks.
- Screens patients using targeted intervention business rules and processes to identify needed medical services, make appropriate referrals to medical services staff and coordinate the required services in accordance with eligibility and benefit plan.
- Identifies triggers for referral into the Navigation Center and other Specialty Programs utilizing systems and reports
- Utilizes ATV and other Aetna systems to build, research and enter member information, as needed.
- May coordinate and arrange for health care service delivery or referral into care management services under the direction of nurse, Supervisor or Medical Director
- Assists Supervisor/manager in coordinating, scheduling, and communicating re Team meetings to impacted staff
- Promotes communication, both internally and externally to enhance effectiveness of medical management services (e.g., health care providers, and health care team members respectively)
- Provides support services to team members by answering telephone calls, taking messages, researching information and assisting in solving problems.
- Adheres to Compliance with Policies and Regulatory Standards.
- Maintains accurate and complete documentation of required information that meets risk management, regulatory, and other requirements.
- Protects the confidentiality of member information and adheres to company policies regarding confidentiality.
Bilingual (Spanish/English) preferred
Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Computer literacy in order to navigate through other internal/external computer systems Additional Job Information: Effective communication, telephonic and organization skills.Familiarity with basic medical terminology and concepts used in care management.Strong customer service skills to coordinate service delivery including attention to customers, sensitivity to issues, proactive identification and resolution of issues to promote positive outcomes for members.Computer literacy in order to navigate through internal/external computer systems, including Excel and Microsoft Word.Ability to effectively participate in a multi-disciplinary team including internal and external participants. Potential Telework Position: No Percent of Travel Required: 0 - 10% EEO Statement: Aetna is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer Benefit Eligibility: Benefit eligibility may vary by position. Candidate Privacy Information: Aetna takes our candidate's data privacy seriously. At no time will any Aetna recruiter or employee request any financial or personal information (Social Security Number, Credit card information for direct deposit, etc.) from you via e-mail. Any requests for information will be discussed prior and will be conducted through a secure website provided by the recruiter. Should you be asked for such information, please notify us immediately.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, a CVS Health Company, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna, a CVS Health Company.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna, a CVS Health Company.