Senior Account ManagerPrimary Location: Arlington, TX
Additional Locations: TX-Arlington Apply
- Achieves individual cross sell, growth/retention targets and customer satisfaction levels.
- Creates collaborative partnerships with sales to develop a comprehensive growth strategy for Texas Health Aetna that is aligned with customer’s objectives, financial position and employee benefit strategy while providing profitable revenue and growth to Aetna.
- Develop & execute with the assigned account team tactical components of the of the Texas Health Aetna business plan for each targeted customer.
- Demonstrates proactive ability to diagnose and fix root cause drivers of service problems.
- Develops and manages service plans in the most proactive and strategic manner possible, and finds new and innovate ways to show customers the value of the products and services they have purchased.
- Proactively identifies potential service issues and takes steps to resolve those service issues that arise.
- May mentor account managers to resolve simple and complex issues and develop solutions proactively.
- Understand data analytics and develop strategy for Texas Health Aetna customers based on the unique needs and utilization trends of our targeted plan sponsors.
- Takes the lead on management on the Texas Health Aetna side of the integration of client’s, TH+A and Aetna’s internal organizations, with full responsibility for ensuring a smooth installation that will be a building block to gaining the trust of key client personnel.
- Educates account team/customer on Texas Health Aetna policies, product information, and procedures as well as industry issues and related current topics as it pertains to our business model.
- 5-10+ years supporting customers on complex accounts
- Healthcare industry experience required
- Experience with employer group benefits
- Project management experience
- Must be comfortable coordinating and running customer meetings
- Strong understanding of data analytics
- Ability to work across multiple organizations
- College degree or equivalent experience
Percent of Travel Required: 0 - 10% EEO Statement: Aetna is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer Benefit Eligibility: Benefit eligibility may vary by position. Click here to review the benefits associated with this position. Candidate Privacy Information: Aetna takes our candidate's data privacy seriously. At no time will any Aetna recruiter or employee request any financial or personal information (Social Security Number, Credit card information for direct deposit, etc.) from you via e-mail. Any requests for information will be discussed prior and will be conducted through a secure website provided by the recruiter. Should you be asked for such information, please notify us immediately.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.