eLearning Technical SupportPrimary Location: Arlington, Texas
Additional Locations: AZ-Scottsdale, CA-Fresno, CT-Hartford, FL-Jacksonville, NC-High Point, ND-Bismarck, NY-Albany, OH-New Albany, PA-Bethlehem, PA-Harrisburg, PA-Moon township, TX-Arlington, TX-San Antonio, UT-Sandy Apply
In addition, the person in this role provides server maintenance, archiving and retrieval of files, and server access approvals for the Innovative Performance Support department.
59581Fundamental Components: - Consults on design and technology options to create the best learner experience with the lowest amount of technical risks.
- Utilizes desktop technology to offer help request intake, tracking, and trend monitoring capabilities.
- Is able to program in Articulate Storyline and is familiar with AICC and SCORM practices.
- Performs quality reviews to ensure program meets quality and design standards.
- Effectively integrates e.learning programs into Aetna's technological architecture and learning management system.
- Maintains servers and archived files for the IPS department, arranging for additional server space as needed.
- Reviews and approves request for write-access to IPS servers.
- Assists other departments with server questions and procedure training as requested.
- May coach or supervise other educational technologists. Background Experience: - Demonstration of strong troubleshooting capabilities
- Demonstration of effective communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Strong service resolution capabilities
- Strong technical/software skills (Dreamweaver, Adobe Creative Cloud, Audio and Graphic software)
- Working experience with programming for AICC and/or SCORM interface with an LMS
- Experience in web development or server folder maintenance required
- Instructional Technology, Instructional Design, Computer Science or Management Information Systems degree is preferred or equivalent work experience Required Skills: Service - Demonstrating Service Discipline, Service - Improving Constituent-Focused Processes, Technology - Leveraging Technology Desired Skills: General Business - Consulting for Solutions, General Business - Turning Data into Information, Service - Handling Service Challenges Potential Telework Position: Yes Percent of Travel Required: 0 - 10% EEO Statement: Aetna is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer Benefit Eligibility: Benefit eligibility may vary by position. Click here to review the benefits associated with this position. Candidate Privacy Information: Aetna takes our candidate's data privacy seriously. At no time will any Aetna recruiter or employee request any financial or personal information (Social Security Number, Credit card information for direct deposit, etc.) from you via e-mail.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.