Account ManagerPrimary Location: Arlington, TX
Additional Locations: TX-Arlington Apply
- Develops a mutually rewarding working relationship with various sales and account management teams contacts to ensure renewal of case and retention.
- Follows through on outstanding issues to the point of resolution.
- Offers creative product and service solutions to address client's evolving needs.
- Partner with the account management team to monitor on an on-going basis client's product lines and services to ensure client's needs are being met.
- Work with the account team to execute tactical components of the account team’s business plan for each customer.
- Collaborates with account team members and functional support areas on more complex product or service issues to ensure client’s needs.
- Collaborates cross-functionally to identify, implement and monitor the customer’s service efficiencies, including performance guarantees.
- Collaborates with team members on case installation to manage the integration of client’s, Texas Health Aetna’s and Aetna’s internal organizations, ensuring a smooth installation.
- Background/Experience desired:
- 2-5 years supporting customer on complex accounts
- Healthcare industry experience required
- Experience with employer group benefits
- Experience with data analytics and reporting
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to work project across multiple organizations
Percent of Travel Required: 0 - 10% EEO Statement: Aetna is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer Benefit Eligibility: Benefit eligibility may vary by position. Click here to review the benefits associated with this position. Candidate Privacy Information: Aetna takes our candidate's data privacy seriously. At no time will any Aetna recruiter or employee request any financial or personal information (Social Security Number, Credit card information for direct deposit, etc.) from you via e-mail. Any requests for information will be discussed prior and will be conducted through a secure website provided by the recruiter. Should you be asked for such information, please notify us immediately.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.