Senior Manager - 64421BRPrimary Location: Philadelphia, PA
Additional Locations: PA-Ardmore, PA-Philadelphia Apply
Aetna is about more than just doing a job. This is our opportunity to re-shape healthcare for America and across the globe. We are developing solutions to improve the quality and affordability of healthcare. What we do will benefit generations to come.
We care about each other, our customers and our communities. We are inspired to make a difference, and we are committed to integrity and excellence.
Together we will empower people to live healthier lives.
Aetna is an equal opportunity & affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of personal characteristics or status. We take affirmative action to recruit, select and develop women, people of color, veterans and individuals with disabilities.
We are a company built on excellence. We have a culture that values growth,achievement and diversity and a workplace where your voice can be heard.
64421Fundamental Components: Responsibilities Include:
- Managing, directing, planning forward looking clinical initiatives that enable the organizations transformational goals.
- Defining and managing transformative initiatives within the clinical services organization through hypothesis driven root cause analysis.
- Managing complex analytical projects through data exploration,model building, evaluation and testing
- Assessing reports to identify trends, gaps and improvement opportunities.
- Summarizes findings through comprehensive strategic thinking and application of root cause analysis.
- Manages and executes on multiple complex projects.
- Works with advisors from multiple functional areas to gather input, assess impact and align vision.
- Presents to executives, business partners and internal business areas and communicates analysis, solutions and next steps.
- Proactively manages project timelines, builds contingency plans, monitors issues and mitigates risks
- Must have 5-10 years of experience working in healthcare organizations
- 5 -10 years of demonstrated leadership experience (leading workstreams and managing critical deliverables)
- 5-10 years of strategy analysis experience (Management consulting experience preferred)
- 5-10 years of strong analytical experience working in Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (advanced skills in MS PowerPoint)
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate multiple projects
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.