Manager, Engagement Hub Performance ManagementPrimary Location: Ardmore, PA
Additional Locations: PA-Ardmore Apply
- Conduct research, analyze the data, identify the trends, and prepare reports.
- Support the work of the Senior Director and the 3 Program Managers by diving deep into data to find trends, identify issues and problems, and work to resolve for all levels of the department.
- Responsible for the Quality and Coaching initiative that touches all roles and programs within the Engagement Hubs.
- Serve as an SME for developers across multiple systems, in relation to pulling data and reporting.
- Identify ways to closely monitor individual performers, especially in ensuring operational metrics and quality ratings are met.
- Support Supervisors in drilling down to team level trends, identifying areas of improvement that will impact the overall success of their work, and in partnering with the Supervisor to coach the team to improved success.
- Analyze programs, workflows, standards, and systems and make recommendations for optimization. Join the leadership team in ensuring that optimization efforts are effectively implemented.
- Develop reports and decks that ensure the leadership team can easily carry out communications both up and down the organization.
- Work tactfully to inspire faster adoption, greater utilization, and higher proficiency by employees regarding new or changing workflows.
- Ability to travel 10 – 15%
- 2+ years of experience as a program analyst, consultant, or in a similar role
- At least 3 years working within the healthcare field, preferably with experience supporting call centers, clinical teams, or care management
- 2+ years in a management role, leading a team of direct reports
- Experience in quality auditing and management
- Proven research, analytic, time management, project management, and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication experience, including exceptional presentation and reporting skills using Excel and PowerPoint
- Managed Care/Medicare/Medicaid experience
- Bilingual preferred
- Preference will be given to individuals that hold a minimum of a Bachelor’s in Business, Health Care Sciences, Gerontology, Analytics, or a related field. Masters in preferred. Candidates with at least 5 years of aligned experience, regardless of education are encouraged to apply.
- This is a work-at-home position, with a preference to candidates in the Eastern or Central time zones.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.