Strategic PlannerPrimary Location: Arcadia, FL
Additional Locations: FL-Arcadia Apply
- Assists in the development of strategic/operational business plans
- Conducts research associated with business issues
- Develops resource materials for staff including workflows, job aids and quick guides
- Assists in defining and writing business requirements for system enhancements
- Supports UAT and business simulation activities for new workflows and system enhancements
- Monitors and reports on performance relative to newly implemented workflows and/or system changes
- Assists in the development of communications
- Assists in the development of solutions relative to the corporate care management strategic direction
- Participates in development of consistent, efficient and cost effective processes, procedures and appropriate accountability
- Participates in special projects that impact entire organization
- Leads project and/or program management work including monitoring and tracking of progress and status update communications
- Exhibits behaviors outlined in Strategic Planner Competencies
- Exhibits the following Strategic Planner Behaviors
- 2+ years experience and exposure to any of the following technical/functional areas: management consulting, project management, operations management and/or marketing.
- Experience with small or mid-sized cross-functional initiatives, with a moderate degree of complexity.
- Knowledge of internal systems such as; ATV, Med Compass or Salesforce is preferred
- Experience or course work developing detailed analysis, presentations and support material to successfully implement a project, strategy and/or change initiative.
- Demonstrated relationship management skills at peer level.
- College degree.
- Masters degree preferred, but not required.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, a CVS Health Company, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna, a CVS Health Company.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna, a CVS Health Company.