Financial Analyst Project LeadPrimary Location: Amherst, New York
Additional Locations: CO-Denver, CT-Hartford, FL-Tampa, MN-Plymouth, NY-Amherst, UT-Sandy Apply
Candidates must live near one the following offices to be considered for the role, as this person needs to be the office Monday - Friday.
- Amherst, NY
- Hartford, CT
- Denver, CO
- Plymouth, MN
- Sandy, UT
- Tampa, FL
59342Fundamental Components: - Work with senior pricing subject matter experts and finance team to enhance out current financial monthly reporting to better reflect performance, risks, and opportunities.
- Provide financial advisement on partner contract negotiations as well as prospective and existing client contracts
- Perform existing and new business client modeling to show saving and financial impact
- Lead ad-hoc pricing initiatives and project within MHPS and other broader organization
- Support RFp completion on new business prospects by serving as primary resource for pricing relation reponses
- Improve process related to data collection, reporting and analytics Background Experience: - Bachelor's degree in Finance with 1- 3 years of experience in financial reporting and analysis
or 3 - 5 years experience in Healthcare finance and analysis
- Experience in Pharmacy is highly preferred.
- Must have advanced experience in Excel, analytical analysis, creating new reporting and editing existing reports. Data manipulation and creating pivot tables
- Experience with ad-hoc analysis a plus Technology Experience: Desktop Tool - TE Microsoft Excel Potential Telework Position: No Percent of Travel Required: N/A EEO Statement: Aetna is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer Benefit Eligibility: Benefit eligibility may vary by position. Click here to review the benefits associated with this position. Candidate Privacy Information: Aetna takes our candidate's data privacy seriously. At no time will any Aetna recruiter or employee request any financial or personal information (Social Security Number, Credit card information for direct deposit, etc.) from you via e-mail. Any requests
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.